Chapter 1

Damian's POV
I'm scared I'm running from my sexually abusive father who is chasing me down a street. I have all my money and clothes packed and I'm running for the bus. I finally make it and the doors close and the bus leaves right when he gets to it.

Let me retrace my steps back and introduce myself. I'm Damian Al Ghul my mother died and I was left with my trash beat father. He sexually and physically abuses me where I couldn't take it anymore. So I packed up my money and belongings. I have enough money for a small apartment but I'll have to get a job soon.

The bus stops and I'm finally in Gotham. I exit the bus in my sweats and hoodie. Yes I do have cuter outfits but I don't want any disgusting old man to jump me now would I. I go to a building that I've already paid for ahead of time. I walk in and see and tanned lady with blond hair. "Excuse me mam I'm Damian and I'm here for my room" I said scared. She then smiled sweetly at me and gave me the keys.

I walked up stairs and saw my apartment which wasn't so bad. I had a nice living room with a tv and a bedroom along with a small kitchen. It's was actually pretty decent with my pay. I then started to unpack and pack everything and so my sheets as well. I hang my clothes up in the closet and go to my bed and relax and retrace my steps of what happened. My past life has been hell and now I'm in a city that is mainly ran by mafia groups.

I've decided to go out so I wear so black ripped jeans with a big green sweater and black boots. I exit the building and start walking down when I start to hear some gun shots. I hug my white plushie cat tighter that had my butterfly knife and first aid kit in. I turn the corner and see......