Bonus: Make-Out Session

Sonic POV

I picked Y/N up bridal style and ran really fast to her house. When I got to her house, I ran straight to her room, locked the door, and placed her on the bed. "Sonic, w-what are y-you doing?" Y/N asked. "You'll see," I answered. She noticed what I was doing and said, "I think I will join in on the fun," I smiled. Y/N started to take off her dress. She took her bra and thong off. I took my boxers off. Y/N noticed how big my dick was. I got on top of Y/N and placed my dick in front of her entrance. I started thrusting slowly. "Please be gentle," Y/N said. "I will," I answered. After I thrusted her for a little bit, I think she got used to it. "Faster," Y/N said. "Ok," I said. I started thrusting her faster. She moaned louder.

    Y/N POV

    "Ok, now, it's time for me to have some fun with you," I said. I started thrusting him. "Fast is how I like it," Sonic said. "Ok," I said. I started thrusting him faster. He moaned. I loved the sound of his moans. I thrusted him even faster. He started to drool and moan like crazy. I stopped thrusting him. "W-why'd you s-stop?" Sonic asked. "Because I think it's about time we should," I answered. I put my bra and thong back on. I glanced at Sonic and saw him pulling up his boxers. I slightly blushed. I put my dress back on as Sonic put his shorts and shirt back on. Sonic walked over to me and pulled me in for a long, deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We had to pull away from the kiss because of the lack of air. A string of saliva was hanging between Sonic's mouth and my mouth.

The End