New Roomate

3rd person

On one cold night, Y/N was sound asleep in her room. Y/N fell asleep really fast because her parents are out of town for a long time, so she was alone in her house.

Y/N POV

I wake up to a noise at my window. What was that? I look over at the window and saw nothing. Probably nothing. I closed my eyes again. I hear the noise again. Ugh, why can't I just get some sleep in peace? I get out of my bed and walk over to the window. I open the window and saw a blue hedgehog. I didn't know if it was going to hurt me or not so I backed away from it. "H-hi! A-are you going t-to hurt m-me?" I ask. "No! Why would I?" It responded. "Anyways, my name is Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic introduced. "My name is Y/N L/N!" I say. "Nice to meet you, Y/N! You have a very beautiful name!" Sonic says. "Thanks!" I say while blushing.

Sonic POV

When I said she had a beautiful name I did mean it. Wait, am I falling for her by first glance? I can't be. "Um, is it ok if I stay here for a little bit?" I ask. "Of course! But we will have to find a place for you to sleep," Y/N answered. I have to admit, she is really cute. Wait, Sonic don't think those type of things! "Maybe I can sleep with you?" I ask. I see her blush. "Uhh, s-sure!" Y/N says. "Thanks! Oh, do you want to go anywhere?" I ask curiously. "What do you mean?" Y/N asks. "We can go to Germany, Japan, China, France, Russia," I stated. "And how are we suppose to get to those places?" Y/N asks. "Easy, my speed," I said as I started running around. "You are so fast!!" Y/N said. "Heh, thanks. So where do you want to go?" I ask. "How about Y/C?" Y/N said. "Of course!" I answered. "Yay!!" Y/N said with excitement. She really is cute when she is excited. I pick her up bridal style. I saw her blush a little bit.

Y/N POV

He picked me up bridal style. I tried to hide my blush but I think he saw it. Am I starting to develop feelings for Sonic? When he started running I could feel the wind making my hair go all over the place. I started to feel a bit tired. I fell asleep with my head against Sonics chest.

Sonics POV

"We're here-" I cut myself off when I saw Y/N asleep. I blushed when I saw her head against my chest. I tried waking her up but she wouldn't wake up. "Y/N, wake up!!" I said while pushing her a little bit. "Y/N!!!" I yelled. "I'm awake!!" Y/N yelled. I giggled a bit. I heard a noise. "Hey, Sonic, do you hear that?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, and it sounds familiar," I answered. I looked around and-oh no, EGGMAN!!!! "Hello, Sonic. Long time no see," Eggman said.

Y/N POV

"Who is that?" I ask. " I will tell you later. Right now I want you to go find a safe place!!" Sonic yelled. "O-" I was about to answer him when one of that guy's robot grabbed me. "Sonic!!" I yelled. "Y/N!!!" Sonic yelled.