𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2)

Start from the beginning

After our usual drive home we finally pulled up to our security gate, I put in our code and the gate opened I parked my car in it's spot and helped Toni out of the car first before grabbing the food which I would need to take two trips to do.

Toni unlocked the door and our boys were already patiently waiting for us on the stairs I love coming home and seeing those little dudes. As usual they got excited and tried jumping up on Toni which I made a noise signaling them not to.

I set the first box of food down on our kitchen island and quickly went back to the car to grab the second box and lock up the car. Toni got our announcement gifts and started putting things together while I took the dogs to the backyard while I set the dining table we had outside since it was a nice day out.

Once I was finished I let the dogs chill outside while I went back in to help Toni.

"Got everything done babe?" I asked as I kissed the top of her head. "Yeah baby they're all ready to go" we put the gifts in the living room so no one would see them just yet and I would grab them when it was time to make our announcement.

We waited for a while outside in the back yard watching Storm and Zeus jump in the pool and swim around. We had some smart pups they only ever got close to the water when they saw either Toni or myself outside.

I got a notification on my phone letting me know we had someone at our gate I clicked on it and on the camera I saw my parents. I clicked the button to let them in. "Mom and Dad are here" I said to Toni as I pecked her lips. "Boys out" Toni said to the dogs since we were going inside now.

The dogs swam to the shallow end of the pool and lifted themselves out and shook themselves off. When they got out of the pool they liked to sit off to the side of the yard where the sun hit the most to dry themselves off which didn't take long at all since they were short haired dogs.

Toni pulled me in for a kiss and rested her head against mine "now I'm nervous again" I chuckled and kissed her again. "Everything will be fine you know how excited they'll be, I love you. And I love you my son" I said as I pecked Toni's lips and then kissed her stomach.

Toni was in a loose fitting shirt so unless you were staring super hard you wouldn't really notice her growing belly. I opened the door and greeted my parents and Toni did the same.

"Want something to drink?" I asked them both naming off all the drinks we had in the fridge. "I'll take a green tea mija" my mom answered "I'll have a snapple apple" my dad added. "Babe want anything?" Toni looked at me "just a water baby" I nodded in response getting their drinks and a Milo's sweet tea for myself.

While I was doing that our front gate buzzed again Toni hitting the button to let whoever was outside in. I handed my parents and Toni their drinks and walked to the front door. Both Jug and Veronica's cars were now in the driveway.

I greeted my siblings, Pea and Kai. Now that everyone was here I was starting to get butterflies. I was beyond excited and ready to let everyone know about the new addition that would be coming to our family.

Everyone was in the kitchen greeting one another, this was the first time all of my family would be having dinner at our place together at once so that added to the memory of today.

"We're going to eat outside guys, I already took all the food out there go ahead and grab yourselves some drinks and head on out." I said as I wrapped an arm around Toni's shoulders.