[00:96]

San looked in the mirror as he straightened his black tie and let out a shaky breath. Today was the day that he was gong to be getting married to Wooyoung.

The day that Wooyoung would be taking his last name.

San finished straightening up his tie when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He said, hearing the door open right after.

"Hey! You are looking very sharp! I love it!" He heard a girls voice say, causing for him to turn around, only to be greeted by his friend.

"Min! You made it!" He said, running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Of course I did! You know I wouldn't miss my best friends wedding, now would I?" She said, hugging him back.

"Even if you are in a different country, you still manage to fly back just in time. Thank you so much for coming today, Minsun." He pulled away and they both smiled at each other.

"Anything for my childhood best friend. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now, are you ready?" She asked and he shrugged, trying to shake the nerves out.

"I'm just nervous." He said and she patted him on the shoulder.

"You're gonna be fine, I promise. Wooyoung loves you. Everyone knows that. Especially you."

"Thanks, Minsun." All of a sudden, the door open, and in walked Jongho.

"What are you doing here?" San asked and Jongho smiled.

"I wanted to give you this." Jongho said, holding out a box towards San.

"Okay, is this from you or Wooyoung? Knowing him, he would forget to give me something right before the wedding, but he probably realized we aren't supposed to see each other yet." San said and Jongho shook his head.

"No, this is from me. And way to think so highly of your fiance."

"I was just kidding. Anyway, what is it? Can I open it right now?" San asked and Jongho nodded.

"Well duh. That's why I am giving it to you now and not later." San chuckled while Minsun and Jongho watched him open the box.

"Pepper spray?" San asked, confused, looking up at Jongho.

"Hey, you are gonna have a husband. Then you are probably gonna have kids. I want you to protect yourself, okay?" San smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, Jongho."

"Well, I have to go. Make sure you walk out there on time, because me, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa have to stand behind you."

San nodded and waved goodbye to Minsun and Jongho.

He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. He then turned on his phone to look at his lock screen, which was of Wooyoung sleeping on his shoulder.

San smiled softly at the picture before powering off his phone and sliping it into one of the pockets of his dress pants.

~

San walked down the aisle and took his spot on the small stage. He then bowed to the minister and shot him a genuine smile.

He then heard the music start playing and saw Jongho, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa all walking down aisle one behind another in a straight line until they stood behind him.

They all smiled at him and jongho even gave me a small pat on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, San. Wooyoung really loves you. This will be one of the most important memories of your entire life, and hopefully your favorite memory." He whispered into his ear, causing San to tear up a bit.

"Thanks, Jongho." He thanked his brother before he averted his eyes to the aisle and saw Yunho, Yeosang, and Mingi all making their way to the stage.

Now all who was left was Wooyoung.

San watched carefully with soft eyes as he saw Wooyoung walk down the aisle, his arm hooked around his fathers. Yes, he had met Wooyoung's father before, but only a few times, so the sight of him with his father was kind of unusual to him.

Wooyoung finally made it up to the stage and stood right in front of San. They both smiled sweetly at each other.

"You look so beautiful." San told him, making Wooyoung blush a bit.

"You too. I can't believe this is really happening." Wooyoung said, reaching for San's hands so he could hold them in his.

"Do you, Choi San, take Jung Wooyoung to be your lovely wedded husband, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

San smiled, tears forming in his eyes as Wooyoung stared at him, waiting for him to say the magicial words.

"I do." San said, a few tears slipping down his cheeks, which made Wooyoung start to cry as well.

"Do you, Jung Wooyoung, take Choi San to be your lovely wedded husband, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." Wooyoung said, trying to hold back his sobs of happiness, tears slipping down his cheeks as well.

"Bring the rings, please." The minister said, Minsun walking up with the rings.

San placed the wedding ring on Wooyoung's finger, as Wooyoung did the same for him as well.

"I now announce you married. You may kiss."

San and Wooyoung smiled at each other before they leaned in and kissed.

And this was the moment when they realized that they were meant to be together forever.