[00:21]

<TRIGGER WARNING! SUICIDE WARNING AHEAD!>

Yunho let out a sigh and sat up, phone in his hand, as he went downstairs to the first floor of his dorm room that he shared with the other members of his kpop group. Yunho had had a long day filled with dance practice and was just trying to relax, but he was too worried about Wooyoung to actually do any relaxing.

Wooyoung's trainee dorm wasn't that far from Yunho's dorm, so that was a plus. Everyone actually lived pretty near by each other, so it made it easier to hang out when they had free time away from their jobs.

Yunho slipped on his shoes and a jacket, saying goodbye to the other members. He walked down a few streets until he found Wooyoung's dorm. He knocked on the door, only for one of the other trainees to open it for him.

"Who are you and why are you here?" A male trainee asked and Yunho looked up at him.

"I'm a kpop idol and I came here to see my friend Jung Wooyoung. Is he here?" He asked, rubbing his hands together to stop them from freezing.

"Uh, yeah. Come on in, I guess." The male shrugged and moved out of the way, letting Yunho in. "His room is in the basement. He wanted a room to himself so he always stays in the basement." He informed Yunho, earning a nod in response.

"Thank you." Yunho said, bowing to the younger male and headed downstairs to Wooyoung's room. "Wooyoung? Are you in here?" Yunho asked as he knocked on the only bedroom door downstairs.

There were other trainees hanging out downstairs since there was a dance practice room and a mini living room downstairs. Yunho received no answer, so he knocked on the dance practice door. One of the trainees got up and answered the door.

"You're Yunho! The kpop idol! Aren't you friends with Wooyoung?" The trainee asked, earning a smile from Yunho.

"Yeah, I am. It's nice to meet you. You're dancing is very nice, I saw it through the window." The younger trainee blushed a bit and shook Yunho's hand.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me! So, why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm here to see Wooyoung. Is that his room?" Yunho asked, pointing at the door he just knocked on.

"Yup! Well, we have to get back to practice. See you later!" The trainee said happily, waving goodbye to Yunho and closing the door.

Yunho went back over to Wooyoung's bedroom and twisted the door handle, realizing the door was unlocked. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Wooyoung?" He called out, not getting a reply. He noticed there was a bathroom connected to his room and went over to the door, knocking on it slightly. Still, no response.

Although Yunho knew he was in the bathroom, he still knocked again. "Wooyoung, I know you're in there! Open the fucking door already!" He yelled, now banging on the door instead of knocking.

After banging on the door as hard as he could and not having it open, Yunho used all of his strength and kicked the door down. Yunho looked around, but he didn't find Wooyoung anywhere. That was, until he opened the shower curtain.

Yunho gasped and stumbled back a bit, not believing what he was seeing. The water in the bathtub was red with blood and Wooyoung was about to hang himself.

"Wooyoung! Stop!" Yunho shouted and Wooyoung ignored him, placing the rop around his neck and kicking the chair out of the bathtub.

"WOOYOUNG!" Yunho shouted at the top of his lungs, going up to Wooyoung and taking him out of the rope. Wooyoung was punching Yunho, trying to get him to stop from saving him from commiting suicide.

Some of the trainees in the practice room had heard Yunho screaming and rushed into Wooyoung's room to see what had happened. They saw Yunho's white shirt covered in Wooyoung's blood, Yunho holding Wooyoung in his lap to restrain him from hitting him.

"What happened?!" They asked and Yunho shook his head.

"Don't freak out, okay? Just call 119 and tell them someone tried to commit suicide."