Aphrodite's Backstory

One day, In the valley where the blossoms bloom, Where the trees flourish lay where my kingdom once stood. I was once a princess who wanted to explore this beautiful world all before it came crashing down... I was asleep one morning. I woke up and I could smell the scent of "FIRE!!" I screamed and I looked outside to see my home was in flames. I run out of my room to find my mother and my two siblings I scream "MOMMY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I started to cry. I walk outside my castle and I see my mother get slaughter right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I gasped. "MOMMY!!" I shouted as the knights from the enemy kingdom took me away from my home and took me away. I woke up in a room tied up. They trapped me. I couldn't move or speak. I sat there in silence. I tried and tried but I couldn't untie myself. I started other things which got me untied eventually. I started to look around and find my way out of the enemies castle. I went through the shadows and sneaked out of the enemies  castle and got away. After that, I practised the spells of necromancy of hoping I could revive my mother. But It didn't work. I soon became depressed and I looked for help. I didn't find a village in till I was starving and dehydrated and this is when I turned 13. I walked into the village and collapsed. The village was shocked and ran over and helped me. I got a new caretaker. I called her my grandmother. After a few months I got back to being my normal self I was playing with the other children in the village and I was helping my grandmother with chores around the village and house. But I was still grieving over my mothers death.I couldn't handle my anger. I wanted revenge! So I read up on a few books within the village of how to survive in this cruel world alone. When I turned 15. I knew it was time. I said goodbye to my village. I then set off of hoping I would defeat the one who killed my mother and help tons of others with there issues in the process. I hoped that one day I could reclaim the land I recall as my home.