Chapter 1

The above picture of Carlos shows what he'll be wearing as of now

The above picture of Carlos shows what he'll be wearing as of now. The updates of this story may take a while, as I plan to do more extensive research into the psychology of the characters and be all together less cringey than my previous works haha. Hope you enjoy! There will be an actual plot so if you just want smut maybe just skip ahead lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos sat alone in his dorm room tinkering away on a new handheld device, when their was a knock at the door, curious as to who it could be, he walks over to the door and opens it. He had been expecting that it would be Mal, or Evie, but upon seeing who it was, he was genuinely surprised, it was no one that he knew. Carlos looked up and down the figure in the doorway, he had light blue and green hair, a slender frame, the regular school uniform, and he was slightly taller than Carlos.

"Oh hello!" The new boy says smiling "I heard you were pretty good with machines, and was kind of wondering if you could help me?". Carlos looked slightly confused for a second, not many people had asked him for help, they either told him to help, or ignored him, and he felt slightly weird about having a choice. However, he quickly got over the momentary setback and responds "I'm not really doing anything right now, so sure, come in"

The unnamed boy walks into the comfortable dorm as Carlos shuts the door behind him. Soon after he introduces himself as Ryan, an amateur inventor.

A few minutes later

Carlos turns over the small device in his hands, examining it closely, he couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but he could tell what was wrong with it, the battery wasn't aligned properly and as such it wouldn't provide the device with enough power. "So what is it?" Carlos asks, extremely curious, very few devices were beyond his understanding.

"Oh.... I'll tell you someday alright? Just right now I can't really trust anyone....and I guess I never told you my name, its Ryan by the way" he answers, hoping that it wouldn't scare off the rather cute guy he was hoping to befriend. "I get that. Anyway, the battery was just misaligned it should work no-" Carlos gets cut off mid-sentence as he fixes the battery, a large purple blast engulfs him, he falls back onto his bed, sprawled out, his legs spread, staring up at the ceiling, his eyes now purple and dull, drool escaping his lips.

"Oh fudge" Ryan sighs, he had no intention of using his device to enslave anyone, just make villains more docile, that way the barrier could be taken down, and everyone could live in harmony. "I'm so sorry Carlos! I'll fix this!" Ryan apologises, but Carlos can't even register it. The immense guilt Ryan feels can't even be measured, at least for a few seconds.

But then Ryan makes his first unethical choice, and a smirk spreads across his handsome face as he sits down opposite Carlos, just watching the out of it boy. Realising how lonely and unpopular he was, Ryan sees the opportunity to make a new friend. "Carlos, your gonna want to be my friend from now on, and help me however you can, right?" He says, the feeling he got from the command was amazing, the feeling of power and control, and he immediately got hard, but he wouldn't go that far, it was too much.

Carlos simply nods in response to the command, and that's where Ryan should have left it, but he was curious, and he had to know "Carlos are you gay?". Disappointingly, Carlos shakes his head, and again, Ryan should have left it, he should have stopped brainwashing his new friend, but he found himself saying "Carlos from now on your bisexual, making you gay would really affect your future, so from now on, your bi" and Carlos again just nods.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! I had fun writing it, even though it took me forever. Next chapter soon! Please consider leaving a comment and a vote! Smut to come lol