Taehyung had expected a lot when he entered the building but being in a gang was definitely not on that list. To top it off with the fact that Jungkook was the leader of the gang made his anxiety even worse. Now that he knew about it it also cleared some things up but on the other hand it made some things even more complicated. Taehyung now understood why Jungkook could handle all the violence inside the prison so easy, why people respected him or hated him, why he desperately wanted to escape and why he had such a short temper. On the other hand he didn't understand why Jungkook was nice to him, why he let Taehyung help him or why he even decided to become friends with Taehyung. Taehyung was nothing to him and he definitely didn't need him. Jungkook had his own gang and there was no reason for him to bring Taehyung with him or be nice to him. One thing was clear to Taehyung and that was the fact that he was in no way fitted for this kind of lifestyle.

"Here...." Taehyung looked up at the sound of Jin's voice. Jin handed him a small glass of water and grabbed the bucket from Taehyung's lap. "Let me throw this away before we talk further, okay?" Taehyung gave an almost invisible nod, taking a small sip out of the glass in his hand.

Not even a minute later Jin returned with a towel in his hand, giving it at Taehyung so he could wipe his face. "Are you okay? Try to steady your breathing. I know it's a big shock but panicking won't solve the situation right now. I can't believe Kookie didn't inform you about anything." A soft sigh left Jin's mouth.

Five minutes later Taehyung had finally calmed down enough for Jin to continue with his conversation and tell Taehyung more about the situation he was currently in. "I know it's a big shock but don't overthink it. We are a company like every other. Only difference is that we do stuff that's not legal. We work like any other company does only a little bit more creative." A smirk fell on Jin's face, the colour slowly draining back in Taehyung's face.

"I can tell you a little bit more about the gang if you want to, it will probably clear some things up for you." Jin proposed while his phone started to ring at the same time. With a heavy sigh he picked the phone up, walking a little away from Taehyung to answer whoever decided to call him.

Taehyung reached over to his now cold cup of tea, taking a few small sips from it to still the burning feeling in his throat. Taehyung's eyes darted around the room, completely not understanding how someone who was part of an illegal gang could have a house that looked this nice and calm. Nothing screamed illegal to him, it all looked so normal.

With a soft sigh Jin walked back over to Taehyung. "Jimin asked if we could join him in his apartment. Yoongi left to speak with Jungkook and Namjoon so he's alone. I agreed with it so I kinda hoped you would be okay with it too." Taehyung gave him a small nod and stood up from his place on the couch. It wasn't like he had much choice anyway.

The whole way Taehyung's legs felt like stones, but in some way he managed to make it to Jimin's apartment without much trouble.

Without knocking Jin walked inside the apartment, Taehyung following him slowly. "Chim?" Jin called out and before Taehyung could set another foot in the room Jimin came bouncing towards the two, motioning them to walk further and take a seat in the living room.

Jimin's room was completely different from Jin's room. Jimin's room gave a more modern and industrial vibe than Jin's did and it lacked a whole lot of colour compared to Jin's room. Where Jin's room was covered in pastel colours Jimin's was mostly black and white. It was different but not in a bad way.

"Taehyung?" He looked up at Jin who had called out to him. "You've already seen him but this is Jimin."

The boy immediately came bouncing back over to Taehyung, shaking Taehyung's hand a little and taking a seat across from the blonde. "It's really nice to meet you, Kookie must have really liked you if he brought you back home with him."

Taehyung's eyebrow raised a little at the statement the smaller boy just made. "H..H..Home?"

Jimin nodded softly at him, a small smile on his face. "It may not seem like it, but this really is our home. This is where we all live and where our family is." Jimin continued while Jin placed his hand back on Taehyung's thigh. "Let me explain some things about this whole thing to you so it all makes a little more sense to you."

Taehyung focussed his attention back on Jin. "We are all part of this thing you call a gang. The boys you met in the car are those highest in rank and closest to Kookie. All the others are important too, but they don't have key roles in this whole thing." Taehyung nodded a little, indicating that he was still following along. "Like I told you I'm the surgeon here, I manage the whole hospital wing. Jimin here is our hacker, he's a real genius when it comes to technology. He's the guy you need when you've got a technical issue."

Jimin nodded, indicating that Jin was telling the truth. "The other boys you saw in the car have their own special skills. The boy who pushed you against the side of the car is basically Jungkook's right hand. If Kookie needs advice, Yoongi is the man he goes too, always. Yoongi is a really good with guns and all that stuff. He's basically the guy who manages the whole fighting thing around here. He trains everybody on this ground and makes sure that everyone is prepared for anything that could involve potential danger. He's also Jimin's boyfriend if you hadn't noticed that yet." A small smile falls on Jimin's face while a soft blush creeps on his cheeks.

"If Yoongi ever gives you trouble, just tell Jimin." Jin winks at Taehyung, the younger slowly feeling a little more at ease with the whole thing. He didn't know if it was the way Jin spoke about everything or the shock that started to wash off but he was calming down and he was grateful for that.

"The boy who sat beside me in the car is Namjoon, he's the man who manages all the tactics before we go on missions and arranges all the trades we make. Namjoon's my boyfriend as you know, he's a real sweetheart but he manages to break basically everything in his way. So please don't give him anything that has meaning to you." A soft chuckle made it out of Jin's mouth and a small smile started to form on Taehyung's face.

"The last boy in the car was Hoseok, he's our sunshine. Hoseok manages the finances around here and he basically makes sure the atmosphere stays positive. It's not always fun being in a gang but Hoseok always finds a way to cheer us all up if we need it." Taehyung gave Jin a soft nod, turning his head at the sound of Jimin's voice. "There's another member, but he's currently in prison. We will get him out soon though, you can meet him then. For now it's just the six of us, seven if we count you. We basically are each other's family in here. We all lost our families at a pretty early age and we all now care for each other like real families normally do." Taehyung gave Jimin a soft nod, his lips forming a straight line and his eyes watering up.

Family.....Taehyung could only dream about having them back in his life, he was basically doomed to the same faith as all these other boys now.

"Do you still have a family, Taehyung?" Jimin asked softly while he gave the other a sympathetic look.

A soft sigh left Taehyung's lips and he gave the boy across from him a soft nod. "I do, sort of. My brother is dead, my dad won't talk to me anymore and my mother only talks to me out of spite. I know that I still got my parents and that I should be happy about that but in some kind of way I also don't. They are alive, but they aren't part of my life right now. At least not in the way that I would want them."

Jimin gave Taehyung another sympatic nod, standing up at the same time and taking a seat next to Taehyung. "We could call them sometime, okay? Don't lose them like we all did, I can help you if you would want that." Jimin engulfed Taehyung in an unexpected hug, but in some kind of strange way Taehyung liked it. The smaller boy made him feel safe and wanted, he didn't feel like a threat. Where Jin gave of this sweet motherly vibe, Jimin gave up a friendly vibe. A vibe that made you want to be his friend no matter what.

Jimin detached himself from the hug and stood up from the couch, walking over to the kitchen to grab something to drink for all of them. "Just to let you know what we do in here." Jin started again. "Yes we deal drugs and yes we are involved with weapons. We trade them and make money out of it. Namjoon could tell you all about it if you ever want to learn more." Taehyung gave Jin an understanding nod, the elder's phone ringing for a second time that day.

Jin didn't walk away this time though, Taehyung could hear exactly what was being said and another smile crept up on his face. Jungkook was on his way and was going to pick him up within a few minutes.

Taehyung didn't know why but he was happy that he was going to see the younger again.