Chapter 13 : Remorse

Gun missed Papi. He hated to admit it, loathed really, detested more like it but he really fucking missed Papi. He hadn't realized just how much he missed Papi until he had found himself looking through Papi's Instagram page for 2 hours straight which had made Gun feel a little pathetic. He also kinda maybe possibly also missed the sex a little.

Papi had also stopped trying to contact him which had not made him feel any better. The man was supposed to be groveling at his feet damnit. Gun had almost broken his reserve and contacted Papi but decided against it when Papi stop trying to contact him. Gun had to hold on to the bitter end or else Papi wouldn't learn his lesson.

The last two weeks of his little break after he came back from his grandmother's farm, Gun had kinda just mostly spent mopping around the house. He had had a Schoolrangers shooting during the fourth week but luckily Papi wasn't there due to schedule clashes. During the fifth week he had decided he needed some well deserved retail therapy which of course made him feel a 100 times better, but made his bank account look a 100 times worse so he stopped after a 3 day shopping spree.

Four days after his little shopping spree Gun found himself pulling up into the Gmmtv building for the oishisummertrip meeting. His five weeks of freedom were finally over.

Gun sat in his car and found himself regretting coming up with the stupid plan to ignore Papi in the first place.
What was he even going to say to Papi! 'Hey Papi sorry I've been ignoring you for the past 5 weeks, I was just punishing you because you didn't make me cum that one time'

Gun thumped his head against his steering wheel and groaned. God he was so stupid. People were right, he was a grown up toddler. How could he be so petty!

Gun was startled by a series of taps on his window. He quickly looked up to shout at the perpetrator for trying to damage his precious car but his tongue got tied when he saw who it was.

Ah shit.

Gun silently cursed his luck. Of course it was Papi! Of course! I mean the fact that Gun had arrived 2 hours earlier than the meeting was supposed to start and parked his car as far away as possible from Papi's favorite parking spot couldn't stop the universe's very fucking determined plan to ruin Gun's life.

Gun sat there staring at Papi slightly nervous as Papi stared down at him with a blank look on his face. Gun had never seen that expression on Papi, he couldn't even begin to decipher what it meant. It kinda looked like Papi was feeling 20 different emotions and he couldn't settle on which one to bring to the surface.

Some time passed with them staring at each other before Papi spoke "Get out the car," he said in a monotonous voice. Gun quickly grabbed his things and got out of the car.

Papi started walking towards the elevators without saying anything and Gun quickly followed him after% making sure his car was locked. Gun often forgot that when they usually walked together Papi would slow his pace a little so he could walk with Gun. Right now however Papi was walking his normal walking pace and Gun had to practically jog just so he could stay behind Papi.

Once they reached the elevators Papi called the elevator down still without saying anything and they stood side by side waiting for the lift. Gun's heart was beating so fast he was scared Papi was going to hear it. He couldn't do anything but look down and fiddle with his bag strap.

Gun wondered about what he should do. Honestly when Gun had came up with the idea he had just figured that after the five weeks he and Papi would laugh about it and just carry on like usual without having to talk about it. Gun now realized how stupid that sounded.

Should he apologize to Papi? That seemed like a good idea but what if Papi didn't want to forgive him. Gun thinks he would start crying if Papi rejected his apology and he wasn't even a crier. He hadn't cried, not for a movie or series or work but actually really cried in real life since... well since his mother passed away.