Kisses and late-night texts

Peter's P.O.V

Peter unlocked the door to his apartment and let himself in before shutting the door and standing against it. He just stood there for a moment, smiling as he thought about what had happened. But also feeling very, very, confused.

"Peter? That you?" May asked as she walked out. She looked at him.

"You okay? You look kind of-oh no, did it not go well, aww, I'm sorry." She sighed. Peter looked at her.

"No, no, it was, amazing, I, just...Happy is Y/N's uncle." He spoke as he walked further in. May's eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" she scoffed as they sat down on the sofa.

"I know, that's what I thought. I mean, I'm sure that there's a completely reasonable explanation, but that's kind of weird, right? I'm not being crazy?" he asked.

"No, it is a little weird that Y/N's uncle happens to be Tony Stark's driver and head of defence. Oh well, I want to hear about this date." She smiled. Peter looked at her.

"I kissed her." He admitted. May's eyes widened.

"And she kissed back?" she asked.

"May?!" Peter exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry, aww, hun, that's amazing! You kissed her!" she squealed.

"I did!" He laughed.

"Honey, don't take this the wrong way, but was that your first kiss?" May asked. Peter's smile dipped slowly and he looked down a bit, thinking.

"I never kissed Liz, so...yeah, it was." He nodded, his smile returning to his lips.

"Aww, my baby's first kiss! Hun, your parents and your uncle Ben would be so proud of you." She smiled.

"Thanks, May. Just a shame that they're not here to see it." He spoke.

"I know, honey, but you'll always have me." She promised.

"I know, May, and that's enough for me." He smiled. She returned it and bit her lip.

"Your first kiss!" she squealed.

"May!" he laughed.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Thanks for the ride, Happy." I smiled as he pulled up in front of the Avengers' building.

"Not so fast, young lady, I'm done for the night, I'm coming in with you." He chuckled as he also got out.

"Don't tell my dad about the kiss, I'm warning you." I spoke. He shrugged and held his hands up as I opened the front door.

"Guess who just got her first kiss!" Happy yelled as we walked in. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"Happy?! What the f-."

"Hey, language." Steve scolded as he walked in.

"Nice one, though. First kiss is a big deal." He chuckled.

"You're making this weird, Cap." I sighed as I walked into the living room.

"What's going on?" Natasha asked.

"Stark two point oh just had her first kiss." Steven spoke.

"Aww, that's great, hun! I love some girl talk." She smiled.

"Oh my god, you guys are just as embarrassing as a real family." I groaned as I started to walk up the stairs.

"We are your real family, kid!" Happy yelled after me, making me smile and shake my head as he spoke the truth. I walked into my room and shut the door before putting my bag down.