The Morning Before

Heyy guys, sorry its been so long just moved into uni and been trying to make friends and stuff. but I was really inspired to write this and I have a few ideas for upcoming chapter and a couple for my other story so if u want to check that out it would be cool.

this chapter is so long compared to all the others its about 2100 words so enjoy

-------------------

I took his advice and choose to ignore his last comment and keep it at that. I know I just slept but I'm still tired. I had a quick shower to freshen up and dove back into that incredibly comfy bed and led with my head in the pillows that feel as soft as clouds until sleep came over me.

As promised, once again, I was woken at 6AM by the stupid alarm. But, I feel really good when I  woke up today. I feel like I finally had a proper night sleep and I feel like I might be able to do something today.I mean, my body dopant ache as much as it did when I slept on the floor every night for like 3 years. After a quick stretch, I finally drag myself out of the what I think is the comfiest bed I have ever been in and see what disgrace of the word clothes that he's making me wear today.

To my surprise, it was a bit more of a conservative outfit but it was still lingerie. What if I was to get cold? Am I just meant to freeze to death and he just haves me buried in this as well. Would he even have me buried? Wait, I'm going down quite a bad tangent. I should stop thinking like this. But, on the other hand, thinking like this means I'm not thinking about how sexy he is or how you can see his muscles through the white shirt and how he just smells incredible. UGH! Once again, I'm on a tangent about something I most defiantly should not be thinking about. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

I run to the bathroom to start getting ready before I start thinking about something completely inappropriate again. I apply some make up and I choose to keep it mostly natural today because I feel quite pretty for some reason - it might be because I've caught up with the lack of sleep I've suffered throughout the years. But, I don't care to be honest. I should feel really happy that I feel pretty naturally. I brush my hair, give it a quick curl and do some little braids at the top of my head. Then getting dressed into the relatively cute black number that I'm being expected to where today. I choose a plain silver necklace with a little star and a moon on the end and a matching anklet which I think goes really well with the simple black stilettos. It's a simple outfit but it's sexy and I think I look really cute.

I look at the time and I realise that if I don't leave my room right now I'm not going to make it to his room for 7.30. I rush to the kitchen to grab the plates - and when I say rush I mean walk as quickly as I can in this stupid shoes. It's so hard to rush in these shoes. Whoever, designed stilettos did not think of the practical usage of them.

But once I get to the kitchen, the chef tell me that they actually running behind and breakfast won't be ready for a leat another 20 minutes and they will give me a ping when it's ready. This is just my luck. I'm probably going to be shouted at and punished. Great, my first punishment is because of something I can't control. It's going to be because they didn't wake up in time to make it to work.nThis is going to hurt real bad, I can already feel it. 

There's 2 ways I can attack this situation and I have no idea which one is going to get me a lesser punishment. I can either wait here till breakfast is ready and be late upstairs or I can go upstairs now, be on time and come back down when they ping me. Oh, there's so much to consider. I choose the latter, I don't know why, it just feels like the right option to choose. I don't even know what he's going to do or how he's going to react. He wanted to keep the punishments a secret and let me find them out on my own. I was hoping this would happen later into the year but I guess it's going to happen now. I mean, I might just be in luck. He might be more mad the the kitchen staff instead of me.