as if i could love myself

Start from the beginning

"Let me get this out of the way. I don't care about you but seeing as how I may have been a bit... biased when it came to your sentencing, I wanted to apologize for that and I don't care if you accept it or not because I still believe you're the devil incarnate."

Atlas looked at her after listening. He smiled at her and cheerfully said, "Cool! I don't care! I feel the same way about you! I have no feelings for people who hide behind justice as a way to justify their actions to people and make accusations that can cause ruin to a life. Frankly, I believe you don't take your job seriously. Not only are you unprofessional when it comes to your emotions showing but you allow it to cloud your judgement and it makes your confirmation bias. Be honest. How many lives did you hurt instead of heal? Wake up Midnight. Villains aren't born, they are made. Made with violence, pain, suffering, and unfairness. So don't you dare sit there and call me the devil incarnate. You haven't even seen hell yet sweet pea."

Midnight is stunned into silence. Atlas notices the car is there and promptly gets out of the car. They walk to the building reception.

"How can I help you?" Asked the receptionist. "Byrd. Byrd Rosalind. Tell him.... that he won. That I'll forgive him."

They wait awhile as they sit and Atlas sees him spying and grimaces. "Hey Baldy! Quit being a creep!"

An elder walks out into the hall and hugs Atlas. "Haha! My dear Grandson! I knew you would come to understand the circumstances and return to me!"

"Give me the crystal or whatever it is." The older man's smile turned into a frown. "Now Atlas, you know why I need it don't you?" Atlas shrugs are him. "Don't care. I want it now so give it back. She give both of them to me. Using your quirk was unfair and childish."

"Tsk tsk tsk~ Atlas~ She was my daughter. Naturally, I have a right to keep them right? It's her last proof that she was live." The old man's eyes glow and Atlas keeps his stance and composure. "We read her will. 'All my belongings with go to my children' Lawyer confirmed it on the phone that day."

The glowing stops. The old man sighs. "You used to be soo controlled and behaved. I miss those days."

"HA! You think you can control me? You never could. Now give me what I want. It's non negotiable. I'll forgive your... protege and you for the necklace. Deal?"

The old man took his hand and smiled at him. "Sure. Come visit more. After all, you are my grandson."

"Yeah yeah. As if I'll be alone with you again. I'll bring someone along every time." Atlas whispers something to the man and the older man seems to be used to it. "Such vulgar words~ I didn't teach you those words to insult people, Marie-"

"The name's Atlas you old fucker."

The man stood there as they left never did the chill on his back go away until he was at UA. The old man's smile was terrifying.

"Are you not close to your grandparent? It seems that you act spoiled so I assumed-"

"Midnight. Were you born naive? Or are you just an airhead? Listen. If a person acts like a child, it's because they didn't get enough love or care for them to act mature."

The car ride to UA was silent. Atlas didn't look at anyone but the window. Midnight seemed to be deep in thought.

Atlas go out of the car in a hurry. "Atlas!"
Atlas turns and is wide eyed to find Midnight walking towards him. "Sorry. I thought you were a bitch and only loved yourself."

Atlas didn't say anything for a few seconds and he sighed deeply. "As if I could love myself."

Atlas walked into the classroom in a loud bang. "HELLO!~ My Dearest Classmates~ Miss Me?~"

Atlas smiled and walked to his desk but not before he winked at a few people and the way. "As I was saying before the rude interruption- You all will be entering into Hero Agency Training. So choose an agency wisely and report your choice to me. That's all. Atlas. You're excused from participating. We'll talk later. You have free time. Curfew is 8. If you're late...back to prison"

Atlas smiled and nodded. "Yay~ Time for some fun~" Atlas licked his lips and smirked as his gaze went to a few people who were staring at him intensely. Said people were blushing and trying not to look at him.

"I can't wait~"

I just want to thank everyone who enjoys my stories and comment and vote for it. It makes me feel all fuzzy on the inside :) also 43,000 views 0-0 THANKS FOR READING!! (Sorry for not updating this story more recently)
Christmas episode will happen so wait for that!!
-Cindy13Queen