They're Leaving!!!

Start from the beginning

That voice sounded familiar. Kenji turned his head to see two Class 1-B students. They were Setsuna Tokage and Nirengeki Shoda.

Tokage: OMG! It's Vamp Boy from 1-C! Are you okay?!

Kenji: Mentally. Yes. Physically. No.

Shoda: W-What happened here?!

Kenji: A Villain....

That's all they needed to hear.

The lizard girl nodded as she helped Kenji up.

Tokage: Can you stand?

Kenji: Yeah...

Shoda: Let's get you back to the facility. Some of your classmates along with ours are waiting for medical teams.

-Meanwhile-

Somewhere in the forest at the rendezvous point, Dabi and Twice have heard Mr. Compress's report.

Dabi notes that their only action now is to wait for their fellow villains.

Dabi: Well this blows. There is no gas or walls of fire to make the escape better.

Twice: Well that's not fair/This sucks balls!

Dabi relents and accepts that plans don’t always go accordingly.

Meanwhile, behind a bush near Dabi and Twice. Yuga is contemplating on what to do because he was instructed by Momo to take the unconscious Kyoka and Toru (who are with him) back to the facility, but Dabi and Twice’s presence are preventing him from doing that.

Suddenly, Dabi spots the bush Yuga is hiding behind, much to Yuga’s fear.

Aoyama: (Please don't find me...)

Dabi:.....

Dabi prepares to go and check, however, he stops after Twice informs him that they must also call back.

Twice: We have to go!/We're running out of time, yo!

The Nomu that had attacked Vlad King and the other students have returned.

Nomu since he only responds to Dabi. Dabi prepares to call back the Nomu while Yuga is relieved that Dabi did not discover his location.

Aoyama: (Sacre Bleu...That was too close...)

From an glance at Aoyama's eye, he noticed another shadowy figure was following the villains.

Confusion crossed his face wondering whether or not, this person was friend or foe. But he wasn't going to take any chances as the figure took off.

Aoyama: (Who was that?)

-Plus Ultra-

Yosetsu: This is bad! This is very bad!

In another part of the forest, Yosetsu is carrying an injured Momo with him while running away from the Vanguard Action Squad’s Nomu. It recently had attacked the students who failed the exam and Vlad King. Now it was heading for them.

The Nomu cuts several trees down with its multiple weapon arms consisting of chainsaws, drills, and hammers to get to Yosetsu; the Nomu reaches him and is about to attack Yosetsu with one of its weapon arms.

Yosetsu holds Momo in his grip to protect her.

Suddenly, the Nomu’s chainsaw arm stops; the Nomu retracts its weapon arms into its body and begins walking back to the Vanguard Action Squad’s rendezvous point.

Yosetsu: Does that mean it's done it's job?

Momo: (Then don't tell me...Bakugo-kun?)

Momo realizes that the Nomu is being called back because the villains have captured Bakugo and the others.

Momo: Awase-kun...I need you to follow my lead.

Yosetsu: O-Okay?

Thinking of a plan, Momo creates a button (which appears to be some sort of tracking device) and then asks Yosetsu to weld the button onto the Nomu.

Momo: Awase-kun...I need you use your quirk to attach this to that Nomu.

Yosetsu: H-Huh?!

Momo: Hurry up and do it! It'll get away!

Yosetsu: Right! I don't know what to going on but...here goes!

Yosetsu does what Momo asked and uses his Quirk to bond Momo’s button onto the Nomu. As the Nomu walks away with Momo’s button stuck on it, Yosetsu and Momo decide to make a run for it.

Momo: (Now maybe we can be able to get the Villains' location...)

-Meanwhile-

Toga: Hey guys!

At the rendezvous point, Himiko has arrived with Dabi asking how her mission went, only for Himiko to reply that she could get the blood of one person.

Twice is unimpressed and wonders why Himiko is excited, to which Himiko replies.

Toga: I finally found a boy I'm interested in~!

Twice: Oh! Is it me?!/Not that I care though!

Dabi: Annoying. Be quiet. Both of you. Some heroes are approaching.

As they got on guard, Twice looks at Toga for a second with concern and noticed she had a mysterious look on her face that seemingly looks...off-character...even for someone like her...

Twice:.....(Strange/Probably Not!)