He took a step back and went back to his position earlier. The one where I saw him when I woke up. I was admiring the moon, stars and the forest. I felt so happy making me look at Yoongi. His eyes were just glowing. No expression, no talking just glowing. I sighed. "Your mood change like the weather Yoongi. One time you're bright as the sun, now you're cold and gloomy." I waited for his response but nope. No response.

I fixed my nightdress as it was showing my legs. "You know what, I don't know why but I really feel happy that you're here." I glanced at him to see his reaction but he didn't react to I continued.

"I'm really really happy to be able to admire my favorite things about the world with you. We may have a cat-and-dog relationship but you know, in the end, they still became the best of friends."

"I don't know your full story. I just based on the books. You, you probably know me for like I don't know forever now. You make my heart beat fast, Min Yoongi. I would be lying if I say I didn't fell for you." I smirked and looked at him. His eyes were now relaxed but they were still glowing.

"To answer your question a while ago, of course I have feelings for you. You see, from the very first time I met you, I was already interested in you. Some might say because it's already written by the goddess blah blah blah. But no. I know it's because I really love you."

"You were cold, you are always cold but, that's what makes you who you are. Cold Min Yoongi is the man I fell inlove with you know. So no matter what you do, even if you give me the cold treatment, I would still be inlove with you because in the first place, that's the reason why I got interested in you."

I chuckled. I just realized what I did now. "Oh my gosh, did I just confessed to you?" I was about to look at his direction when a gush of wind passed by and all I knew was we were standing in the middle of the room.

"Jiyeon, silly you. You called me Mister when we first met." I got confused. I don't recall calling him mister?

"That time in the library, that wasn't our first meeting. This was our first meeting." I looked at him and suddenly, I felt his warm lips touched mine. I closed my eyes as he our lips moved in sync.

He pulled away and unfamiliar memories flowed into my mind.

"Wolves."

"Who are you, Mister?"

"It's too early to know, my Mate."

The drawing of a wolf was ripped from my sketchbook.

I opened my eyes and I looked at Yoongi in shock. "Why would you do that?!" I wasn't mad. He looked at me with his sad eyes. He looked terrified. "No I didn't mean to erase you memories. I just-" I hugged him tight when he was starting to panick. His tensed body relaxed on my petite body as he hugged me back.

"Yoongi, whatever you do, I can't get mad at you. I just really really love you." He pulled away and cupped my face. I saw tears building up in his eyes. "Jiyeon, you don't know how much happy I am." He carried me and I got shocked when he was now on his wolf form and we jumped out of the window.

I held on tight on his body as he ran fast. I glanced back at the house and saw it disappearing as we entered deeper into the forest. I giggled as I pat his back.

"Geez, Yoongi, calm down." He listened to me and his pace got slower. But then he ran to some hill. He put me down as he howled to the moon. He changed back to his human form before approaching me and kissing me.

He pulled away and saw his eyes glowing. He must be holding his thirst for a while now. I could see from his eyes that he was asking permission to bite me. I nodded as a sign of yes.

His fangs appeared. He pulled my neck and bit it with no warning. "Yoongi!" I moaned as I clutched into his shoulder. I wasn't getting turned on or whatever, it's love that I am feeling. He pulled away as he smiled. "Aish, I'm a mess." He says as he tries to wipe the dripping blood from his mouth. I smiled.

"You're one beautiful mess, Min Yoongi." As I helped him wipe the remaining blood. He smiles as I helped him clean. "You better bring me home, Yoongs. Mom's gonna kill us." His expressions turned into a scared puppy making me laugh. He kisses me first before bringing us back with his magic.

Stay tuned for more chapters. And mind you, war is coming to Misanthrope.