"You okay there, Yoongs?" He nods with a hum making me giggle. He opens one eye and proceeding to laughing with me. I pat his thighs before going back to my bed. I took a deep breath. As I did so, I felt my eyes went heavy. I yawned earning chuckle from him.

"I'm feeling a little sleepy now, Yoongi."

He chuckles before replying. "I know. Your yawn says it all."

I smiled before closing my eyes. But before going to my dreamland, I felt asking something.

"Yoongi since you are not going to sleep, will you promise to look after me?"

"Jiyeon, before you thought about it, I was already doing it. I've always looked after you ever since day one."

I smiled. "But promise me first." I begged like a baby.

"I promise. Now go to sleep. You need a lot of energy for tomorrow's activity."

I nodded even though I knew he can't see me.

"Goodnight, Syubie."

"Goodnight, Jiyeonie."

I was awakened by a loud howl from outside. I looked around and saw Yoongi standing before the window where I always sit and observe the forest. I've never seen Yoongi in this umm I don't know? State? He's giving me some king vibes from his aura. He seemed too focused on observing the forest so I quietly checked on the clock and stood up.

It's 12 midnight and wolves are howling. What does that mean? The moonlight shining through the window right exactly where he was standing. It was like the moon is his own spotlight. I knew that he can here me pull the sheets with me. It has always been a habit.

You know when I have to get something or curious about something, I get up from my bed but then I'd be too upset if the feeling of the soft sheets are gone so I bring my blanket with me, you feel me? I look like a walking ghost though scares my mom a lot.

I was waiting for him to react but he seemed distracted. I scrunched my nose and walk closer to him. When I was really really close, I decided to raise my arms up and touch him. But before I could even do so, he grabbed my hand startling me making me drop my sheets.

I gasped and my eyes went wide by his action. He was looking at me dead in the eyes with his different-colored eyes. I can feel the coldness of his body with his grip. He was holding me tightly so I had to position myself so I wouldn't feel any pain. "Yo-yoongi." I stuttered feeling both terrified and mesmerized.

His eyes went back to normal and his grip loosened. He looks down before he whispers, "I'm sorry," I just nodded as a sign that I understand him. "Everything alright?" I asked feeling a little worried because he looks like he's someone who's really hungry.

He turns his back at me walking away from the moonlight making me the only one standing there. I pouted as I sat on the floor to admire the moon and stars from the window. I heard his footsteps stopped so I got a little confused and looked at where he was.

At first I couldn't see him but then the glimpse of light from the moon helped me shape his body from the darkness. His eyes were once again glowing. I put my knees up leveled with my chest and rest my arms and face there. I was really curious on why Yoongi is acting cold again. I stared at him for a second not minding the bright light hitting my eyes.

"Beautiful." The only word I heard escaped from his mouth. "What?" Sounding a little confused, I stood up and went to the window. I opened it and I almost slipped. I got even more surprised when strong arms held me. "Be careful." He wasn't looking at me but I could see that he was blushing. I nodded and fixed myself.