Chapter 4

Shuichi pov:  I was in my dorm watching danganronpa.Katio open the door.  " hey dude " katio said. " Hey what is it " I ask. " Your not going to get ready for athletes dances ' katio ask me. " Oh I totally forgot about that  " I said. " Ok get ready " katio said. Katio left. I got into the outfit twogami made for me.

 I got into the outfit twogami made for me

I mean it look ok just not the best. I walk into the party. Everyone was dancing. Katio was dancing with maki. I try to find kokichi but, I couldn't find her. I saw kaede dancing with rantaro. I saw kirumi dancing with gonta. Ryoma who play on the basketball team was showing off his muscles to the girls. Then there were all the coach. The designer for the team was standing by the coaches. The designer are student. Twogami was standing by his father who was the coach of the basketball team togami. Naegi coach the football team. Junko coach the football cheer team. Mukuro coach the basketball cheerleading team. Toko coach the girl basketball team. Leon coach the baseball team and sayaka coach the softball team. Sakura coach the girls soccer team and the boy soccer team. Asahina coach the volleyball team.  I then saw kokichi with her coach junko. Kokichi look amazing probably more prettier then anyone at this party. She had a purple sparkly dress with purple sparkly gloves. She Also had a. Checkerboard thing on the dress. She was perfect. I walk over to her. "Made I take this dance m'lady" I said to her. "Yes you made " kokichi said. I took her hand and started to slow dance with her. After that we sat down at a table. Kaede and ibuki went on stage . Kaede play piano and ibuki play guitar and sing. Maki and katio came to sit with use. " So are you guys having fun " katio ask. "Yeah shuichi really nice we are really having lots of fun " kokichi said with a smile on her face. "  After they announced the sports queen and king we are all going to go play games " maki said. " We going to be split up by sports " Maki said. " The football cheerleader and the basketball cheerleader have to stay with the basketball player and the football player " maki said. "Oh ok" kokichi  said.  " Hello ladies and gentlemen " mrs.kirigirl the headmaster said. And mrs.kirigirl remind me of kyoko kirigirl from dr1. ( little did shuichi know ) " Your athletes queen and athletes king is.......