Chapter 3

Shuichi pov:I was kinda of jealous after seeing rantaro and gonta flirt with kokichi. I want her to be mine.  I should really focus on the quiz this week tho.

After study

I'm soooooo bored. I could watch danganronpa 1. The reason. Why I love dr1 is because of kirigirl. She so amazing.I started to drool as kirigirl introduce herself. Then I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wipe the drool off and said "COME IN ". Kokichi open the door. She was wearing a pink dress with white pot doors and a pink bow. She look so adorable. "S-saihara-kun t-the football team and the cheer team are hanging out you want to join " she said. " Sure " I said. Kokichi nod her head and left. I out on a black shirt with some black pants. Then I went outside.

Kokichi pov: I saw shuichi come outside. I wonder he was doing before I went to get him. I mean his dorm room full of danganronpa but, mostly kirigirl. He must really like her huh. I mean I like celestial lundenburg.   " Girls I have some new outfits for you " tsumugi said. Tsumugi is the designer for the cheer team. I'm the shortest on the team so it easy for her to think of design and knows it fit me. Tsumugi pull out some really cute dresses. The dresses were all different. I guess it to fit are personality. I went in the locker room with the rest of the girls. " ok try them on " tsumugi said. I put on my dress. Mine was  probably the best cause tsumugi treat me like a Goddess.
These are so of girls dresses not all of them

Maki

Angie

Tenko

Himiko

Kaede

Kirumi

Kokichi

" Tsumugi why do we have these outfits " kaede ask. " We are having a sport dance for the softball player, baseball player,boy soccer player,girls soccer players,volleyball player,basketball player,girl basketball player,basketball cheerleader,football player, and football cheerleader " tsumugi said. " Oh so fun " I said. " You can take them off but, remember to wear them for tonight " tsumugi said. This is going to be fun.