photo shoot catastrophe

We made it to Glamm magazine in downtown LA. Obviously paparazzi were snapping pictures of me, Anthony helped me walk pass them and brought me inside.

"Y/N ready to shoot your music cover for your song" the photographer asked.
"I'm ready" I replied. The people did the final details on my outfit and told me what pose to do.

Your music cover~

"What do you think Y/N" asked my photographer

"Wow it's amazing,what do you think Anthony"

"It look amazing" he said looking blushing a bit red.

"Ok everyone on to the music video" said the camera man.

"Wait there an issue" the music producer called out

"What's the issue" I asked.

"I can't fine Your soundtrack Y/N"

"What do you mean?" I said getting worried.

"It looks like someone is trying to delete it"

"What! that piece of music took me 4 days to write and 6 hours to sing" I said starting to tear up.

"They left a message though"

"What did they say" Anthony asked.

"It says that music cover was supposed to be mine you think you can take him away Y/N you've got another thing coming...xoxo CC"

"Who's CC?" I asked.

"I don't know but I got this"

Anthony walked to and hugged me tightly I was about to say 'what are you doing' but I hugged back cry on his chest.

"Don't cry sugar we'll find your music ok I promise" I loved Anthony's comfort it made me feel happy deep inside.

"We'll find it Y/N stay here until we do" the music producer said looking and me confidently.

"How long would that take"

"Not long  just be patient" he went to his computer and got to work.

Anthony pov:

It was 5:45 pm and Y/N was sleeping on my lap facing my stomach, I strocked her sides gentally as she snuggled closer to me. "A... Anthony" she whispered.

"Yes angel cake"

"I'm happy your here with me".
I smiled brushed my hand through her hair, she giggled and hugged me tighter.

"GUYS I FOUND IT" the music guy said running around the place.

Me and Y/N jumped and ran to him everyone started to get the stuff ready. "Let me see" Y/N snatched the computer and took a look.
"Yesssss" she hugged him and thanked him a million times. So we did the music video and it us until 7:47pm when we finished. We both said our good byes and head home.