Chapter 2

USSR's P.O.V
The meetings close....its 7 Am got to be there at 8:30 am. I looked around to see Russia still playing with his toys, i smiled and went over to him "Hows my little Comrade doing over here?" "Great, папа!" He cheered. I smiled and went to my room to do some paperwork. An hour later... i stood up taking Russia with me. "I'll be taking you to Ukraine for a while, is that ok?" I asked Russia. Ukraine is a good friend of mine. "Mhm!" Russia replied smiling. Oh how he could just smile at all... but during this time im not sure if i can smile at all. I go to Ukraine's house to drop off Russia and go to the building where the meeting is settled. All i can see is Britain and... is that the America they are talking about? Well he seems weirder than anyone i've met... "Ahh Soviet, so glad you can come." Britain said uncomfortably. I nodded and quickly turned my eyes to the country over there "Hello, you must be USSR. Im America!" He said offering to shake my hand. Of course i wouldn't be so rude not to shake it. I shook his hand and im pretty sure he smiled. We all sat down and started talking "So how is the situation there in Europe, may i ask?" America asked "A hell hole." I replied in a cold tone. Britain scoffed "Calm down Dad, may i ask what countries have been hurt?"
"Poland, Czechoslovakia, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Netherlands. Or from what i know." I replied. He nodded and continued talking. Fairly i couldn't keep my eyes off the smaller country... sure he was small but taller than Britain. After the meeting was done he went up to me and said "Mr. Soviet, i see your situation... may i intrest you to my lab to see that my weapons are not weak as you think?" He asked. I nodded and followed him. We were at his car and i swear it was akward as fuck. "Mr.Soviet--" "Just Soviet." I cutted him off "Ah sorry, Soviet do you have any Children?" He suddenly asked. Weird he wants to know if i have children..? "Yes.. i have Russia." I replied. He smiled and said "How old? I have twins that are 7 years old, maybe they can play." "Well Russia is 8 years old so maybe... it might be nice to take a rest once in a while..." i responed. He stopped "Here we are... My house!" He said steppung out of the vehicle offering me to get inside. "So lets skip the tour shall we and go to my lab." He said walking faster. I followed and saw his lab and i must say... its big. "These are the weapons i gave you." He said taking out a gun and firing it. I can say its not weak... it looks even stronger. "Well thank you for the Supplies America." "No problem! Here have my number!" He Gave me a card. I blushed a little thinking why would he give me his number??? "Have it! So you can call me if theres a problem with the supplies!" He said answering my question. I nodded and started to go to Ukraine's house. I knocked and Ukraine opened the door "Ahh Soviet, heres little Russia all fed and clean!" He said handing me Russia. "I can't thank you enough Ukraine. "No problem i know your situation." I smiled and started walking home with Russia. "Папа, you look like theres someone on your mind today... who is it?" He asked looking at me with that 'who's-the-lucky-person' face "N-nothing. I just had a meeting with some other Countries!" I stuttered out. "Fine.... hope i get Mommy or another Daddy!" He said smiling. I blushed at the thought of me being with America....Do i like it? We got home and i started filing paperwork and plans against Third Reich. I sighed and went down to make food for Russia.

America's P.O.V.
The meeting went smoothly.... if i mean smoothly as Britain looking like he wants to Kill Soviet..... He looks nice but... theres just that coldness in him...He seems so empty. I should start sending off supplies... i sended some supplies and maybe food to Britain.... i wait for a response.... its been an hour... 2 hours.... i pick up my  phone and call Dad "Brit? Did you recieve the supplies yet?" "No why?" He said made my eyes widened. I looked at my screen on what happend to the Supplies... apparently this Third Reich is a dick and took the supplies down before it could even go to Britain and Mom..... "N-nothing Dad... theres just a minor inconvenience." I said hanging up.... this bitch.... i heard an alarm on one of my screens... and lo' and behold.... Imperial Japan fucking bombs Pearl Harbor...Great! This causes my left eye to spew out some black ooze... ouch... basically now my eye has a cut.. (If a country hurts a part of Another country it can physically hurt its body.) "Mother Fucker..." i blurted out getting some bandages to put on my left eye... ugh how i hate getting a damn scar... i hup an eyepatch on it to cover my eye.. it was a blue square with 48 stars.. exactly like the one on my flag. I went out to go visit Aussie since hes taking care of the twins... a few minutes later. I knock on Aussie's door and suddenly a panicked Australia opens it "Aussie are you ok-" "Bloody hell Imperial Invaded my home! Come in mate... at least the children aren't badly injured!" Aussie said pointing at the two sleeping countries. I smiled and said "ah, thank goodness your not badly or very hurt." He chuckled "Have you seen me?? I have alot of pets you think a single country can hurt me? Hah!" He protested. I sat down looking at the twins... and whispered... "It'll be ok..." and smiled.... while i whispered it Philip smiled. I got up and chatted with Aussie that i declared war... "You what?!-" "shhhh the children are asleep! And yes i did, now don't be such sucker about it."

1050 words