Jorge opens his mouth, allowing me access. I slide my tongue in, moaning at the feeling. Our lips move in sync, just like how it used to be.

Jorge tries to move closer to me, putting his hands on my chest, but groans when the center console get in his way. I scoot my seat as far back as it'll go, without breaking the kiss, and pull him onto my lap. He's hesitant to sit at first, but when he does, he straddles my thighs.

I move my hands to his hips and pull him closer to me. I can feel my heart beating through my chest and by the way Jorge's breathing, I assume his is the same.

I let out a low whine when Jorge pulls away. He looks down at me when dark eyes and rolls his hips into mine. I moan at the contact. He stares at me and does it three more times before stopping to kiss my neck. He grabs my jaw and turns my head to the side, giving him more access.

It stings when he sucks on my skin, but the pain is soothed by his tongue licking over the hickey he just gave me. He pulls my sweatshirt off me, then goes back to my neck. I push his hips back and forth on my hard on, groaning at the feeling of his ass on me.

"Fuck," I whisper. Jorge pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "Can I touch you?" I beg. I need to feel him under me and his breath on my skin. I need to hear him moan and call my name. I need to make him feel good.

"Please," Jorge whines. I pull his shirt over his head and kiss the soft skin on his chest. I push his shoulders back so he's leaning against the steering wheel. I reach down to his shorts and unbutton them quickly. "Wait."

"What's wrong?" I breathe.

"Benji, this is just sex. This doesn't mean we're getting back together."

"I know," I give him my best fake smile. I know it'll hurt in the morning, but for tonight I don't care. He smiles down at me before motioning for me to continue.

I unzip Jorge's shorts and slide my hand in his boxers, gripping him tightly. He throws his head back and moans loudly when I pump him slowly.

"Oh, fuck," Jorge whimpers and grips onto my biceps. He digs his fingernails into my skin when I flick my thumb over his tip. "Can we go back to your house?"

"Yeah," I lean forward and leave a wet kiss on his neck before pulling my hand out of his shorts. He whines at the loss of contact and crawls off my lap and into his seat.

I pull out of the parking lot and start towards my house. When I look over at him, he's biting his fingernails with nervousness. I slide my hand onto his lap and palm him through his shorts. I focus my eyes back on the road and listen to the sound of his heavy breathing and quiet moans.

When we get to my house, Jorge gets out so fast that by the time I've collected all my things, he's already at the front door waiting for me. I give him a smirk, but he just rolls his eyes. He walks up the stairs first, not forgetting where my room his. I stare at his ass the whole way there, excited for what's about to happen.

The second my door is closed, Jorge pushes me up against it and gets on his knees in front of me. I groan at the sight of him tugging at my jeans and licking his lips in anticipation. Once my jeans and boxers are off, he wastes no time and takes all of me into his mouth at once.

"Fuck," I breathe, watching him bob his head up and down without losing his pace. I run my fingers through his hair and give him a light tug, pulling him up. When he stands up, I pull him into a kiss, with my fingers still locked into his hair.

"Fuck me," Jorge begs, pulling his shorts and boxers down. I push him onto the bed and grab his length, pumping him with one hand and rubbing my other up and down his thigh.

I lean over and dig through my nightstand, looking for my lube. When I find it I coat my fingers in it, but when I look back at Jorge, he doesn't look excited anymore. He looks nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"I just, uh, haven't been with anyone else," I smile at the thought of him only having been with me. "So, it's been a while."

"We don't have to do this," I sit in between his legs and put my hand, that isn't covered in lube, on his thigh.

"I want to, just, be gentle?" He sounds worried. If he's only been with me, then the last time he's had sex was close to eight months ago. I haven't had sex in that long either, but it's been a long time since the last time he was prepped.

"I will be," I reassure him. I kiss the inside of his knee and move my hand to his hole. The second my fingers make contact with his hole, he moans. I rub them up and down, spreading the lube around, before sliding my first finger in slowly.

"Shit," Jorge screws his eyes shut as I pump it in and out of him slowly. I pump his cock with my other hand to distract him from the sting. A few minutes later he's moaning and gripping the sheets under him. "More."

I do this until he's used to three fingers and stretched out completely. When I pull my fingers out, Jorge whines. I smirk down at him and grab the lube, coating my length in it. I sit up in between his legs and admire the boy beneath me.

His soft skin is glistening with a thin layer of sweat. My eyes rake down his body trying to take in every freckle or the curve of his hips. After this, he'll he gone again, but for right now I just want to look at him.

"Stop staring and fuck me," Jorge laughs up at me. I smile at him and lean down to kiss his cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Jorge smiles at me and speeds his legs more. I groan at the sight.

I rub myself against his hole before pushing in slowly. Jorge gasp and puts hit hands over his face. I stop moving once I'm in him completely.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask, ignoring that I just called him 'baby' for the first time in months.

Jorge nods his head slowly and removes his hands from his face. "You can move," His voice is rough and his eyes are glossed over. He looks up at me and smiles slightly.

I lean down and kiss his neck, sucking lightly while pulling out and pushing myself back in. I groan at how tight he is. I sit up and grip his hips tightly to steady myself. His eyes flutter closed when I thrust in and out of him at a slow pace.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I groan. He moans in response.

"Benji," Jorge moans loudly, biting his lip and throwing his head back.