"I did that?" he asked. His eyes darted across the bruise quickly. "Oh." She guessed he was trying to keep his composure at least a little bit. The night before, he seemed spooked when she admitted that he was biting too hard. Oh, was not the reaction she thought he would have. Y/n expected more.

Y/n's fingers hovered over the bruise. "It's a little tender there still," she admitted. "Thankfully, I don't think it'll be there for long," y/n paused; "ah, well, most of it."

She could see Tomura obviously staring at her hand. "Okay." Y/n raised an eyebrow, he was acting strange.

Y/n wasn't exactly sure how she expected Tomura to react. Part of her thought he'd be sorry, and another part of her thought he'd try to flaunt it as some sort of childish display of ownership. Even though literally no one is fighting Tomura over her affection. Emotionless husk was not the route she thought Tomura would go. I guess I don't know him as well as I thought I did, she pondered to herself. Y/n wasn't sure if she should feel surprised or impressed by Tomura.

Y/n folded and collected Tomura's mess while he called for Kurogiri to pick them up. She could hear Tomura making up excuses as to why they're coming back now instead of yesterday like the blue-haired villain intended.

As the black fog enveloped the room, y/n tugged on the shirt in a futile attempt to hide Tomura's marking. She knew Kurogiri was bound to see it at some point; however, y/n had no interest in revealing it now.

"Hello, miss y/n," Kurogiri greeted. Y/n bowed her head in response. "How was your time away?"

Y/n didn't even need to think about his question, the answer was obvious. She was having a great time when it was her and Giran, and she had even more fun while she was with Tomura. Everything in between the two was forgettable at best. "A lot of it was boring, to be honest," she said with a small lighthearted laugh in her tone.

She placed all the things Giran bought her in the bedroom. Y/n let everything sit in the middle of the floor, she made a mental note to pick everything up later. For now, y/n had her typical League of Villains duties to attend to.

"So Kurogiri," y/n began as she sat down on the couch. Tomura didn't sit next to y/n. Instead, he stood at the hallway entrance and silently observed. Y/n pulled out the older man's file and slid it across the table. "This guy is somehow related to Tartarus, I'm guessing he works there. Maybe some sort of scientist?"

Kurogiri picked up the paper and looked at it. "Yes, what about?"

Y/n leaned forward. "I was wondering if you had any advice on where to go from here. I admit I'm sort of at a loss."

Kurogiri handed back the paper. "I can't imagine why you already have all the resources you could possibly need." Y/n looked down at the file in her hands. "More importantly," Kurogiri began; "what injury did you suffer recently?"

Y/n looked up at him. "Injury?" she repeated. Kurogiri motioned to his chest. Her face had never reddened so fast in her life. "I-it's nothing."

Kurogiri paused for a moment. "Interesting," he said in a tone that was just a little too suspicious for y/n's liking.

Y/n immediately stood up. "I-I'm going to go do some research in my room." Y/n quickly excused herself and made an attempt to leave.

She was stopped by Tomura, who was blocking her route. Y/n looked up at the blue-haired villain, and he reached into his pocket, pulling out a small strip of paper. "Before you go, can I have you order some things for me?"

"Me?" she asked curiously.

"That old man is still on my blacklist for earlier." Tomura crossed his arms and gave her a look as if to say he wasn't changing his mind.