Both Kaachan and the glasses person that we now know as Ida look at us. "Hello, I am Tenya Ida. It is nice to meet you. You truly are the better student for finding the secret grading system in the exam." "Sorry Ida, that was actually a fluke. I honestly just wanted to save Ocha and nothing more." Ida looks up at my head and notices Kurama sleeping. "Hats are not permitted indoors. I would recommend you take it off now-" "Who are you calling a hat you filthy human!?" Everyone stops and looks at me with Kurama clearly angry on my head for being called a hat. "Hear me now you filthy humans! I am the nine tailed fox of ancient times. My name has been whispered in fear of those that know me with very few living to tell the tale of my existence. If you ever call me a hat again, you will be nothing more than a piece of meat in my teeth! Understand!"

At that point, Ida walks to his desk and sits down clearly scared by what just happened. "Didn't I tell you to get along with people Kurama?" "He dared call me a hat. I took that as a challenge to my existence." "Yeah, yeah." "That was so cute Kurama!" Both me and Kurama sigh at Ocha's comment. "And you behind us. How long are you going to stay there?" We look behind to see a tired man with a yellow sleeping bag on. "So it does talk. I thought Konan was kidding when she said it does, but I see she wasn't." He gets up and gets out of the sleeping bag before folding it up and heading to the podium. "Hello class, I am your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. Now put these on and meet me outside." He pulls out 20 uniforms from the sleeping bag before leaving. We all take one and go to the changing rooms.

time skip to outside

We all get out and see Mr. Aizawa out on the training field. "Sir, what about orientation?" "Those things are irrelevant and do nothing. At UA, teachers can add or take anything out of the curriculum that they deem unnecessary. In short, I can teach my class however I want." Mr. Aizawa tosses me a ball that he took out of his pocket and stares at me. "Midoriya, you scored the highest on the entrance exam. What was your score in the ball throw in middle school?" "Uh, 70 meters." "Try doing it with your quirk now." I get into the ring with Kurama still on my head. "You disturb my comfort and you'll regret it." "Your gonna eventually have to get off my head, you know." He ignores me and goes back to sleep. "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." 'Ok, here I go.'

I cover the ball in paper and make wings out of it and toss it underhand into the air. It flies at a slow pace, but nonstop until it's out of sight. Mr. Aizawa holds a phone up to show an infinity sign. "IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?" Everyone says this with Kurama opening an eye and showing some of his teeth. "Today you will be taking 8 physical tests to show how much talent you have. The one who comes in last will show that they have no talent and be expelled." Everyone goes quiet and pale except for a few. "That's so unfair!" A pink alien girl shouts this with Kurama getting off my head and walking up to her.

"Do you think people dying every day is fair? What about people that are abused and mistreated for things they have no control over? Or what about how some people that are abandoned at birth by their mothers? The world is full of unfairness, so get over it." He walks over and sits in the grass after."You heard the fox. If your that worried, then don't come in last. I want to see you all show me everything you have and go beyond, plus ultra." I look at Ocha who nods before we start the next test.

Time skip to the end of the tests

"Alright, I'm not going over all the results one by one since you all know how you did. So here are the results as a whole."

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

Ochako Uraraka

Katsuki Bakugo

Tenya Ida