Chapter 3

_Chapter_3_
"Chamber Of Stars"

✡︎»»✡︎««✡︎

It was magnificent. All the stars looked majestic, but the ones that shun the brightest was the 12 stars, all ordered in a circle.

I stared in awe. Ever since I was little, I've read books and watched debates on whether or not the story behind the Twilight Circle was real, and it is.

My mind exploded. I couldn't possibly comprehend the knowledge I know now. The myth is real... and that just unlocks a vast amount of information waiting to be unlocked. 

The multiples theories, explanations, and questions not even professionals could figure out had been casually explained by this man who seemed confident in his knowledge.

We just kept looking at the room of stars in awe. "Welcome home." Karise said, smiling at our gazes full of mixed feelings.

Everything about this was fascinating to the ear and eye. "So, what now?" I heard Sagittarius, who looked eager to go inside.

I, however, wanted to know so much more than 'what now?'. I have so much questions, I want to know how the Chamber Of Stars is connected with the Twilight Circle myth, I want to know what would happen when we go inside, I want to—

My thoughts were interrupted when Karise began to speak. "All your questions will be answered once you are strong enough." He said, as if he read my utterly confusing and bipolar mind.

I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"The Chamber of Stars is a chamber that will unlock the true power to whomever steps inside," he explained. "but, they must be strong with a good heart and will. Whoever tries to step inside out of greed or curiosity, will face suffering for weeks."

We all fell silent. I was disappointed, which was evident by the frown on my face, I wanted to discover more. Scratch that, I need to discover more.

"Why did you show us it if you weren't going to allow us inside anyways?" Capricorn asked, his chin resting on his hand. I nodded frantically in agreement

"I showed you this because I want to make you stronger. To defeat the Serpent King whose on his way to destroy this planet right now." he said. "I can't make you stronger unless I have given you a goal to work towards."

"Hold up, a goal?" Virgo scoffed. "You don't even know if we would commit to this kind of thing yet." she stated smartly.

"Virgo's right." said Leo. "Be more specific. We get it, we become stronger,"

"but what enhances about our ability?" Aries finished Leo's sentence for him.

He smiled at our curiosity. "Your ability peaks so high it turns into a completely different one, it evolves," he said, then turned to Libra. "you must be the one who can turn anything into any animal that will move like one." he said. Libra nodded.

He smiled once again, this time wider. He pulled out his Crysphere. "Libriosey aniela!" he said, and his Crysphere flashed multiple colors before setting itself at a royal purple and glowed a hologram right above it, a girl.