Home sweet home

Daan woke up to the sound of her phone exploding. she had 10 texts from Kim asking her if they could meet up at her house before training. She answered with just a simple yes and walked downstairs to make herself some breakfast. Lisa and Viv weren't awake yet so she decided to be a good housemate and make them some breakfast.

Ten minutes later they walked in the kitchen and lisa walked up to Daan giving her a kiss on the cheeck "thnx". Viv just smiled. Daan told them that they were gonna meet at Kim's house before training. "Why?" "I don't she just asked and i said yes i was still half asleep" "maybe you should wake up first next time" Viv said with a grumpy look. D just laughed knowing she's not really a morning person. "Danielle that's not funny i'm being serious" "i know" ughh" viv walked up the stairs slamming her door.

Lisa: "you excited for the first training of the season?"
Daan; "yep buzzing"
L: "you okay Daan"
D: "yeah why wouldn't i be"
L: "you seem nervous"
D: "no i'm not"
She walked away to her room. Lisa knew she was lying to her but she wasn't sure why. When she looked at the time it was 11.15 and they needed to be at Kim by noon. She quickly ran upstairs and slammed the door open. "You okay babe?" Viv asked "we need to be at Kim by noon and it's already 11.15" "shit" Viv started to pack her bags and they were both finished at the same time. "Daan you ready" "yessss coming" they locked the door and got in the car.

LISA POV
Daan knocked at Kims door. Daan's pretty impatient so when kim didn't answer after 10 second she knocked again and again. "God danielle i'm coming" she heard from the other side of the door. "Finally" Daan said. Kim laughed. We walked in and said hi to all the girls that were already there. When everyone was there kim asked us to go sit and the dinner table. "Where's Bethy?" Emma Mitchell asked. "SHIT i forgot to wake her up" leah said. All the girls laughed especially Daan "dvd go wake her up" "why me" she said "that's what you get for laughing at other people's mistakes" kim said while she was laughing "fine, which room?" " second one on the left" "okay fine"

DAAN POV
i opened the door to Beth's room she was still asleep. She looked so peaceful i didn't want to wake her but i had to cause Kimmie asked me
D: "Beff wake up"
B:"mmm"
D: "Beff"
She started to toss and turn a bit which was pretty cute.
D: "Beff"
This time she opened her eyes slowly and she looked confused
B: "mm what are you doing here"
D: "Kim wanted us to meet the team here and leah forgot to wake you up and then i laughed at her so Kimmie made me do it instead"
B: "ohh okay" she smiled at me and i smiled back duhh Daan of course you did she is stunning she got out of bed and she was wearing black nike shorts and a blue nike sports bh she looked amazing it was hard for me not to stare at her. she put on a nike sweater that was over a chair and put on some slides. B:"you ready?"  "Yeah" i said looking a bit flustered. "Then open the door" she laughed "ohh yeah uhmm sorry" "dummy" i started to blush a bit but she didn't notice.

when we got downstairs emma said "Finally i thought you two died in there" "nope we're fine at least i am" Beth laughed while saying it. "Mmm what do you mean?"emma asked. "Nothing" She said with a sweet smile I don't know why but i was happy she didn't say anything cause it was kind of embarrassing and emm's would probably joke about it.

NOBODY POV
After 20 minutes Kim finally got everyone quiet and at the dinner table. "Okay girls i just wanted to talk to you guys about a couple of things" "how long is that gonna take Kimmie" Emm's said. She's even more impatient than Dvd so lucky us. "I you'd shut up i could've said half of it already" she laughed "aye then please continue" "Since the season just started and we haven't been around each other for a long time and have a new addition to our squad I thought that I'd be nice if we would do some funn stuff with the team. And this morning i got a call from the new club in the city and they extended an invitation to the team tonight so WE'RE GOING CLUBBING TONIGHT" everyone got excited and applauded Kim "I asked Joe if this was okay and he thought it was a lovely idea and he has even given us the day off tomorrow"       
"YESS KIMMIE" Lisa said "WHOOP WHOOP" dvd said jumping "so what time are we leaving?" Beth asked "around 8 so maybe you guys can go home after training at get your stuff and then get back here and all get ready together and have a sleepover" everyone agreed with the idea.

DVD POV
After practice we all went home. I walked upstairs and I couldn't decide what i wanted to wear so i decideu to ask Viv and Lisa for help. "Viv, Lisa can you please come and help me i don't know what i should wear" "again Daan really you never know what to wear on a night out" Viv said "Viv let's just go an help her out again..."lisa said "thnx you two are the sweetest"

Lisa picked out white pants with a black bodysuit and a black cardigan and basic black heels

Lisa picked out white pants with a black bodysuit and a black cardigan and basic black heels. I put all the stuff in my bag and changed into some comfy clothes since it was only 2.30 Joe decided to end training early so we could spend time more time at Kim's together. I walked downstairs and saw that Viv and Lisa were already done and ready to go. So we decided to just head to Kimmie early.

When she opened the door she looked ridiculous she had her robe on and a towel in her hair her face was buried in mud. "What in hell happened to you" Lisa said she couldn't stop laughing. "Just shut up and please go join Beth and Jordan on the couch" "We will you look to scary anyway" i said

Beth and Jordan were sitting on the couch and Leah was in a chair on her phone. I wanted to go sit on a chair but then emma suddenly ran in the room and hoped in it which meant i had to sit next to Beth since Lisa and Viv already claimed the spot next to Jords.

This is gonna be fun i thought to myself i keep ending up close to her. how am i gonna handle myself and can i even handle myself? This is gonna be one hell of a night.