"Ok, let's go together, we can have our very first vocation in another country together. I just need to inform Late and Mia if I will take my time for accompanying you to Japan." Like always Ana makes me speechless with her answer. I thought she will tell me to give her time to think about it, but no she answers me as soon as possible without thinking about it for the second time.

"Are you sure, baby? Is it ok for you to take a vacation after opening your business in a short time?" I ask her once more time because the last I want is disturbing her work.

"Of course, it is fine Hon. I'm not the bakery chef like Mia or the spa manager like Kate. My job is in the main office as an accountant so I can take some time to go to Japan with you. And we have enough employees working for us, so my love Christian Grey. You are stuck with me in Japan and I hope you have time for visiting beautiful places over there with me." She winks at me, give me a kiss and continue our breakfast.

Taylor drives Ana and me to our own offices, we drive Ana to the cafe and drives to GEH which just a few blocks from Ana's business building. Actually, she wants to drive her own car but with me being a little bit clingy to my girlfriend today so we drive in one car together. I never brand myself as a clingy person but with Ana, I can't help it but feel the need to be close with her all the time. Maybe for other women, it will be annoying to have your boyfriend want to close or have the need to know all about your schedule all the time. You will feel so suffocated and lack of privacy but not with my women. Ana is fine with my overprotective manner or my control freak tendency, she enjoys all our time together. Looking back when we start dating until now, we always spend our time together and so seldom to share our time with other people except it to attend my family brunch or dinner every weekend.

"Ok, we are arriving at the cafe, babe. Do you want to come for a moment to have coffee or just continue to GEH?" Ana ask me when we arrive in front of her cafe. I check my watch and know it if my time is short because I have met in 30 minute

"I would love it, baby. But rain check cause I have an important meeting later. Maybe you can come over to my office and we can have lunch together this afternoon. What do you think my love?" I ask Ana, hopefully, she agrees with my offer.

"Deal and I will bring the lunch from my cafe later, babe. Tell Andrea to not order your lunch for you and remind her if I will visit your office later. See you later, love. Love you." Ana kiss my lip before exiting the car.

"I love you too, baby." With that one, Taylor continues to drive us to GEH. I can't wait until the afternoon to meet my girl again.

I spend my day with meetings in GEH, without I know it already half-past twelve and Ana will come to bring our lunch. I just back to my office when Andrea inform me if my beautiful girlfriend already arrives and walk towards my office room.

"Knock..knock.." I can hear Ana knocking my office door, she needs to learn if she doesn't need to knock to enter my office.

"Hello, my love. Ready to have lunch with me?" She walks toward me, in her hand, I can see she brought our lunches complete with the desert.

"Hey, baby. Ready like always yo have my lunch date with the beautiful woman in the world." Standing, I meet her in the middle and help her to put the foods on the table near the couch.

"How's your meeting today, honey?" Ana kisses me on my lips with her arms around my waist. Kiss her back but now I deepen the kiss, I miss her so much although it's just been hours we separate this morning.

"All is working smoothly as always, baby. How about the cafe and spa? Did you welcome many customers today?" We sit down on the couch and start to eat our lunch.

"Yes, today the business is so great. I need to tell you that today I have called my mom back and she wants to have dinner with us whenever we have time. What do you think, babe?" Wow, finally I get to meet the parents?

"Sure, baby. We can have dinner with your parents anytime. So you choose the day and let me know so I will put it on my schedule." I tell her.

"Ok, how about this Friday? After finish the work we can go back home to change our clothes and meeting my parents for dinner." It works for me so why not. I tell Ana to chose or ask her parents where they like to have dinner. We have a nice lunch date and we also talk about anything happen with us and our work. We also make some plan for how we would like to spend our night and weekend. Ana would like to spend our time with just two of us like always and it's perfect for me cause I don't like to share her with anyone.
Our good time become interrupted by Andrea tell me from the intercom.

"Mr Grey. Mrs Lincoln is in the lobby and requested to me you, Sir." Fuck what that evil when want right now? So far I have a perfect day now it's likely will change with the evil women want to eat me.