The Plan

CPOV

"Christian, baby can you help me answer my phone, please?!" Ana shout from the bathroom, her phone ringing for the second time.

"I got it, babe," I shout back to her and walk to answer the calls. Look at the id caller it was her mother who called.

"Good morning, Mrs Lambert. This is Christian speaking, Ana still takes her shower and told me to help her answer the calls." I nervously talk to her mother, it's the first time I speak to her and we never have time to meet and speak before.

"Oh, good morning Mr Grey. Once to finally get to talk to you. Please tell my daughter to call me back when she finished her shower, thank you. And Mr Grey, let's dinner together next time when we have our free time. Frank and I want to meet the man who makes our daughter falling in love." I am lost words for this invitation. I thought her parents will dislike me because I know that they know about my past as a dominant. Ana tells me if she talks to her parents about me, actually, I will feel offended if someone talking about me with other people but I feel nothing like that with my Ana. I trust her with my life and I know she would never hurt me.

"Yes, sure Mrs Lambert. I would love to have dinner with you and Mr Lambert. I hope both of our parts will find the perfect time to meet." With the promise to make time to meet next time, we say our goodbye.

Ana finally walking out from her shower with just towel wrap her delicious sexy body. I can help let out the groan out from my mouth, no one can make me this hard instantly with just the look of her body, no one ever just my Ana.

"Baby, you try to kill me right here?!" I walk toward her with so much lust in my eyes.

Ana barely starts to peel her towel and ready put her bra on, but I stop her and bring her body in my embrace. I kiss her with so much feeling on it, she kisses me back the same hard as my kiss.

"Hmm, babe.  I'm not complaining about you suddenly kiss me but what is it with you kiss me this hot?" She asks me when she has her normal breath back after our hot steamy kiss.

"I love you so much, Ana. Thank you for love the way I am and thank for your patience with me. For the first time in my life, I feel like I deserve to be loved by someone." I stroke her cheek with my thumb. She kisses me and tells me that I deserve all the love in this world, and like that we continue to change with our working clothes. Me in my Armani suit and Ana in her beautiful floral dress. She will go to her new working place. The Angel's cafe and spa which she shared the ownership with Kate and Mia as her partners. It's been two weeks she opens her business and it was a great success with many customers of all age come to the cafe and spa. I am so proud to her, she is really brilliant women with great ideas for business.

"Oh, baby. This morning your mom called and she wants you to call her back." I tell Ana about her mother call her when both of us sit down to eat our breakfast.

"Oh, thank you, babe. I will call mom back when I'm in my office later." Just like that, we continue our breakfast.
I almost forget to tell Ana if in two weeks I need to fly to Japan for meeting with the company I want to buy. I hope she can go with me because I don't want to leave her alone in Seattle and I can't stay away from her or a long time.

"Baby, next two weeks I need to fly to Japan for a meeting," I tell her, she stops her eating and turns her body to look at me. From her gesture she wants me to continue to talk about it.

"So, baby. I want you to come with me, I mean it if you want to go to Japan with me and maybe we can have our vocation after my meeting ended. It's just my kind of idea the last decision is yours. But I will love it if you can come with me because I can't stay far away from you, baby." I lay all my card on the table, the thing I want is always to be with my Ana all the time.