Talk

CPOV
       Last night dinner with my brother wnd the girls surely make me happy and that is new f3eling for me. Anastasia is the main reason for new feeling inside me right now,before I never want go out to eat with my brother and bring date but last night really different. Elliot is being himself with all crazy jokes he told us, for me its so stupid but I think it different for Kate Kavanagh. I think she fall for my man whore brother.
But my main focus just for beauty who is seat in front of me, Anastasia really look so elegant and beautiful last night I cant move to look at other direction but keep my gaze to her eyes.
All the time when dinner we make for knowing each other and give each other phone number.
I save Anastasia phone as name "Angel". When she look at it she ask me "Why you save my name as Angel, Christian?".
"Because you look beautiful like an Angel Ana and you make my eyes cant look at other people. I want to keep looking at you." Blushhh her cheek became pink again.
"Thank you Mr Grey for your grace to call me Angel. So you save my name as ANGEL so I will save your name with initial to." She tell me with her hand busy write in her phone. When she finish she let me see my name in her contact. And that name make me feel proud and fly to heaven.
"Guardian Angel!! Why you save me as that name Ana??"
"Because you look so strong and I feel save near you Christian and that one new feeling I never felt before from other man around me." Shittt she make me feel so fulnerable never had anybody said they feel save near me.
"Are you serious Ana? You not said like that just because I call you Angel right??"
"No Christian, I say the truth and I am not good for being sweet mouth to other people. I just say what I truly feeling." She is really swoon me with her explanation. I really want become somebody who can give her good feeling and man who make her feel save and happy. But she need to know the real me and my dark past, I scare if she know my past she will run away and disgust to look at me.
"Christian are you ok? You look like overthingking right now. Are ok ok??" Ana ask me with such concern in her voice.
"Ana thank you for say if you feel save near me but you still need to know me and I want to tell you about my self but I scare if you will hate me when you know me."  I tell her with scare feeling inside my heart.
"Please tell me thr truth about you Christian and leave to judge if I will hate you or like you. Okay!!" I think she is right I need tell her the truth about my life before.
     "Can we talk about it tomorrow Ana and I will tell all about my life from the start if you want to know." I wait to her answer hope she agree to meet me again tomorrow.
"Sure Christian lets talk and know about each other tomorrow. Do you want to come over for dinner on our apartment, maybe?" She ask me.
"Yes sure Ana I would like to have dinner with you tomorrow."
"How about just both of us so no people to interupt your story Christian?" Ana ask me again.
"Thats good idea Ana. I like it just us with no other company. How about 5 tomorrow is it work with you Ana?"
"5 sounds good for me. I will cook for us tomorrow. Do you have some food you want to eat?".
"You know how to cook Ana??" I suprised she know how to cook.
"I am the chef in our home because the other just such at cooking,especially Kate and Josh. They just destroyer if they  cook." She tell me with gigling.
"I can eat anything you make Ana. See you tomorrow baby." I give kiss at her cheek.
"See you tomorrow Christian." She kiss me back at my cheek.
When she go to her apartment I walk back to elevator for my penthouse. Tomorrow I will tell all my past to Anastasia hope she still be stay after that.