Take My Hand ♥

ll Tayla ll

Jordan.

He was my bestfriend but, I always did think of him as more. He dosent even live here anymore.. He moved to Iowa about 3 months ago. When he left I cried for an hour and 36 minutes. I kept count.

Did I ever tell him I thought of him that way? No, I wouldn't.. It would be so weird on so many levels.

I logged out of facebook just as one of Jordan's pictures popped up and I sighed. It was a picture of him hugging his girlfriend Alana.. She had went out with him after me to make me jealous... Fuck her. She's no good and she's cheating on him. I switched over to twitter and there he was tweeting. He tweets at this time everyday and I knew that , even if I did try to hide my feelings for Jordan ... He would be everywhere I went ..

@relax_itsjustTayla Aww. My poor little baby is sick.. wanna know what might make you feel better.. Ill be home for the weekend! I miss you bestfriend :) The tweet made me smile widely , there was apart of me that needed more than 140 characters to express how I felt about him.

@keepcalm_imJordan I miss you more :] , I cant wait! Don't get to close... might catch it! I slapped myself in the forehead.. I should have had a V8 . Before I got a response the doorbell rang.

I opened to see Jordan smiling and holding up his phone that displayed my last tweet to him. "Don't worry. I brought soup." He walked in kissing my cheek, and headed to the kitchen where my mom sat reading the morning paper and sipping her coffee. "Goodmorning Mrs.Fuller!" He said enthusiastically. She didn't respond to him. My mom didn't like Jordan at all... She thought he was a bad influence on me but, I forced her to be nice to him because he was my bestfriend. It was our summer break and I spent it sitting on the couch most of the day taking medicine. I turned on the TV and went to our recorded shows. I selected Winnie The Pooh and snuggled up with a pillow.

"Im working late tonight, be safe and alert." My mom yelled at the front door. My dad died a while ago. Since he left, my mom and I have been closer than ever before. "I love you Tayla and behave Jordan"

"Love you too mom" I responded after laughing at Pooh getting stuck in a honey jar. Jordan sat down next to me and rested his arm on the back of the couch.

"Arent you a little to old for cartoons?" His eyes pierced mine and I found myself gazing into them. I shook my head a little and chuckled quietly. "They all get lost in my eyes" He smirked, turning to the TV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing dominos with my favorite girl. She should stick to ballet or something @relax_itsjustTayla

I threw a domino at him and he smirked. "You do not want to have a domino war with me" He said beaming with 3 dominos armed and ready in his hand.

"No, but a pillow fight will do just fine." I picked up the pillow and stared to hit him and he retaliated by dodging most of them. Being the clumsy person I am, I tripped over the rug and we both exploded in laughter. He landed on me in all smiles. I was laughing wildly, my eyes closed. Jordan was to quiet for comfort so I opened my eyes.

He was staring at me intently and our eye met. We were now just staring at each other. Suddenly, Jordan got off of me and helped me to my feet, never taking his eyes off of me. Jordan pulled me close and hugged me, his hands on my lower back and I hugged him back tightly.

"Jordan, I know -" He kissed me before I could finish my sentence. My eyes were wide but I eventually couldn't fight it off and I was kissing my best friend... I have never kissed a boy. I didn't think any of the boys I had met in my lifetime were even good enough. Jordan was the closet contact I had with any boys.

He pulled away and looked at me apologetically. I was about to start my sentence but, he just kissed me quickly and bolted for the door. I stood there and sighed until I heard the slam of the front door and his car pulling off. I plopped down on the floor... wanting more from Jordan.

I snuggled under my covers and took out my laptop just as my mom had came home and kissed me goodnight. I logged on to twitter and Jordan was tweeting. I sighed and slammed my laptop down and went to sleep..

------------------------

5m - @keepcalm_imJordan : I don't even know how it happened.... But I liked it

3m - @keepcalm_imJordan : I want more but I couldn't cross the line like that.. I respect her and care about her way to much

2m - @keepcalm_imJordan : I hope I didn't freak her out... it just happened

1m - @keepcalm_imJordan : I screwed up..

1m - @keepcalm_imJordan : goodnight... to much on my mind.