DAY 1 Year 5

Teddy Remus' OpInion
I woke up with my hair pink.

"Teddy Remus Lupin Potter OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!" Harry yelled banging at my door

"I'm up godfather!" I sneered, he cringes when I call him that, but I don't call him 'father' Becuz he isn't my father, so it's just 'harry' or when I wanna tease him it's 'godfather'

"It's 9 am everyone in the house is ready! Molly woke up at 6 and made breakfast for her family can't you at least try to be a little more like her!?"

"Sorry. Can't be pawfect molly." I muttered under my breath. it's really annoying when I'm compared to Molly Weasley, she's My uncle Percy's daughter, she's in my year, a ravenclaw and she's amazing at her academics, she's also an annoying little snitch. Her little sister, Lucy Weasley on the other hand is awesome, I used to babysit her before and she's the funniest most naughty kid I've ever met. I love her!

In 20 minutes I was ready to go, my hair showered and blue, my hands were not webbed anymore, it happens when I dream of swimming. Yay metamorphegus!

I clambered down the stairs, Roxanne, my best friend and my favourite uncle's (uncle George) daughter was sitting in the couch with her headphones on.

"Morning Roxanne."
"Morning to you too Lupin."

As I grabbed a sandwich off the dining table James came down the stairs dragging his huge ass trunk, he grinned at me and gestured for me to help him with his owl (Errol II).

"Remus wolffish Lupin how are you today?" He asked
"Good, and stop calling me that." I said.
"Sure, I'll keep it in mind next time Remus wolfish Lupin."
I rolled my eyes at him, and he blew raspberries at me.

"Remus can you please go check on albus if he needs any help?" Said Ginny as she entered the room with Harry on her tail.
"And please get him down fast, time is ticking we need to leave." Harry said as he grabbed James' trunk taking it out of the house and to the car

"Where are Roxanne's parents?" I asked
"Already in the car." Roxanne answered for Ginny.
I nodded and headed upstairs to albus' room.

I knocked thrice on his door and gently pushed it open. Albus sat on his bed, his back facing towards me, he was staring at his shoes, his trunk lay infront of him packed neatly.

"Hey..."
"Hey Remus." He said.
"What are you doing? Don't you wanna go?" I asked him
"I...I don't know man, I'm genuinely nervous." He said
"Oh cmon albus everyone is nervous on their first day of school, but dude I promise it's gonna be legit awesome today. You're gonna sit on a boat and you're gonna get to meet hagrid and Make new friends in the hogwarts express and you'll be sorted in house."
He nodded.
"Albus, I swear if you don't like it, I'll turn my nose into whatever shape you want for a week in a row." I said firmly
He laughed a little at that. He seemed so tiny and weak sometimes, i always felt a little protective over albus, as if if antibody tried to as much as pull his hair I would rip their hands off.
"You ready to go now?" I asked him
"Yes...yes I'm ready." He smiled amusingly, "you're gonna be peppa pig."
"It will be a good day, i won't be a pig." I rolled my eyes.

I was in Fred and Angelina's car with Roxanne we were listening to 5sos' TeeTh!
As London passed by us, I felt a little heavier.
"Roxanne!" I muttered
"Mmhm?" She said, distracted clearly.
"We haven't planned a prank yet, and we've only got 7 hours left to school!"
"Oh we'll plan it with Victoire and Molly." She said
"You know molly doesn't like pranks and victoire is her best friend, we won't be able to plan it with them much less implement it." I said furiously whispering
"OK so we'll take James' friends' help." She simply shrugged
"Ugh I hate it when I have to do it with the kid's help." I groaned
"Don't be so uptight, we'll figure it out."