Rips to Apologies

It was just a normal day at camp campbell, a Saturday. Gwen was watching TV and David was busy walking around in the forest, so that left the rest of the day to have Max not have to do anything, nothing, just sit and relax.

Normally that wouldn't have been a problem, but today max felt off, something was missing. Maybe he missed his firends who were off doing something else, nikki playing with Nerris and dolf, and Neil who was testing a experiment that he had been working on.

That just left max, with no one. He could go bother David, but then that would probably lead to an adventure, and he didnt need another one of those. So he just decided to go back to his text and lay down for a while.

He walked into his tent to see Neil writing something down on his chalk board. "Hey Neil," max said when he walked in. "Oh, hey max, whatcha up to?" Max shrugged. "Nothing, literally nothing, today's a boring day." Max sat down on his bed. "Well why dont we have an adventure? Those arent boring, well usually." Max just laid down, "not feeling up to it, I'm probably just going to sleep."

Just as max said that he teaches under his pillow to get his bear, not really caring that Neil would see, but he found nothing.

"What the fuck-" max said as he stood up. "What? Was there a bug?" Neli asked, confused as to why max was tearing apart the tent. "Where the hell is it!" Max said loudly.

The only people who go into Max's and Neil's are Neil and nikki, Neil wouldn't have moved it because max had blackmail on him. So the only other person who could have taken it was Nikki.

Max walked out of the tent, not really caring that Neil was left in the dark about what was going on. He walked to Nerris' castle where they were all playing dnd. The only weird thing was that instead of being in the castle, they were all at the bottom, with Nurf.

"Nurf! Me and Nikki were using it! You can't take it!" Nerris yelled. At Nurf who was trying to grab it from her. "Well I need it to take my anger issues out on! Neil is busy! And I still dont know why my dad left!" He was able to grab it from Nerris, however shes wasn't going down without a fight.

Despite Nurf having a tough grip on the bear, Nerris had one as well. He pulled, she pulled harder. The stitching soon started to rip, and all max could do was watch, because of he invented people would laugh at him for carrying about a stuffed animal.

The only thing he sud was yell, "Stop!" He yelled right as the stuffing feel out, and all the stitches came off. The stuff bear was torn into half.

"Fuck," Nurf and Nerris said at the same time letting go of the half of the bear they had.

Max looked at the stuffed bear on the grass, he felt like crying, but knew he couldn't because everyone was looking at him. He just picked what was left of the bear and when back to his tent.

"Max! What the hell happened? Why did you leave?" Max pushed past Neil, shoved the bear into his backpack and played face down in his bed.

Neil looked confused, he walked outside the tent to see the rest of the campers outside of the tent, "why are you all here? What happened?" Neil asked even more confused.

"Umm, it's a long story," Nerris answered. "No it isn't! It's all your fault! See what you did! Now you'll have no firends!" Nurf yelled at Nerris.

"Hey! Its not Nerris fault!" Nikki yelled at Nurf.

"Well it was someone's fault and someone should go apologized!" Neil snapped at the fighting campers.

Nikki looked away shamefully. "I should, I stole it so we could have more props for dnd." Nerris put her hand on Nikki's shoulder. "Don't blame yourself Nikki, I was the one who told you to get it, and I didnt want anyone else to use it." Nerris looked toward Nruf.

"What? Were you expecting me to say sorry and take the blame? Fat chance ugly fish face!" Nurf yelled.

All the campers glared at him. "Okay okay! I'm a little sorry!"

"Well now you guys need to make it up to him. Did anyone pay attention in sewing camp?" Everyone looked at eachother, "Not even Preston? How the hell do you make costumes?" Preston almost looked offended, "I'll have you know I use fine crafted costumes with glue and tape!" He said in his normal voice, but it sounded like yelling. "Ew" someone said.

"Well we could ask David, he knows alot." Nikki suggested. "That's not a bad idea, but it's his day off dont you think he would be bothered if he had to work." Dolf said. Everyone looked at eachother knowing that David wouldn't care about working on a weekend.

"Okay, I'll grab the bear, you guys get David," Neil said. They all split up. Neil went inside the text to see max who had rolled over in his sleep.

He must have passed out, Neil thought.

He looked at the bag that max had shoved the bear into. He never really went through people's things, its wasn't nice. But he couldn't help but look at the other things in the bag, max had one extra t-shirt and his tap dancing shoes. Most of the stuff max didnt want Neil to find were under the bed or his pillow.

Neil grabbed the riped bear, he noticed how it didnt have much stuffing left in it, David would need to get some stuffing.

He walked out of his tent and walked over to the counselors' cabin, where the campers were talking to David.

"So that's why we need you to do this tinny favor for us campers that you care about deeply." Nikki said, the last part was to guit trip David.

"Okay kids, I'll help sew, wait- what am I sewing for you?" Neil showed David the riped bear. "Oh my, well I get started on it, it should be finished soon, mean while you kids should think if an apology to Max, this was very mean to do." David lecturedthe kids.

It took David about an hour to get all the materials, stuff the bear, and sew it together. Once it was done he had told the campers again not to mess with other people's things and to ask first, the normal stuff adults tell kids they should do but they never end up listening.

After David finished talking they took the bear and placed it in Max's bag with a note from everyone saying sorry for what they did. And a note from David that said that he sewed the bear and how to keep it well together without ripping.

Needless to say, Max forgave them, in max way of doing things.