TNT and Wolves - Minecraft

It was Friday and max was anxiously waiting for David to pick him up. He wanted to get home quickly so he could do what he has been doing every Firday for a while now.

Every Friday, he would get into a discord call with Nikki and Neil from camp and they would play minecraft together. It was one of the few times they could all be doing something together because every other day they had something going on, except fridays.

Max was just about ready to text David to hury up, but before he saw a beat up car pull up on the sidewalk. Max walked towards it and opened the car door. "What took you so fucking long?" Max asked as he put his backpack on the seat next to him.

"Sorry max, Gwen needed my help with something, are you doing that thing with Nikki and Neil today?"

"Yeah, I have a plan to get my shit back from Neil because he stole it." Max said looking out the window. "Well that sounds fun!"

The rest of the car ride was max explaining his plan to get his stuff back. It involved a lot of TNT.

Once they got back he ran upstairs, not even saying hi to Gwen.

He opened his computer and hopped on discord. He got into the call with nikki and Neil. "Hey fucks" he said.

"Finally, I thought you were never going to show up." Neil said. "Nikki was about to dig you a grave in her backyard." Max got on the minecraft server.

He opened a chest that was filled with TNT. The reason was because he was planning to blow up the camp Campbell replica Nikki made, but before he could, Neil had taken his diamonds and his book of thorns lll.

First he gathered the materials he needed to make an invisibility potion. He took his night vision potion and then took a fermented spider eye. Then, after waiting a little bit, he had the potion.

He had made his way to Neil's house, he noticed nikki was near by, so he drank the potion. He placed a block of TNT, lit it and ran away so he wouldn't take damage.

"Why are there creepers near my house, Its daytime?" Neil asked when he heard the explosion. Max then put one by Neil's door. Boom.

He got into the house and opened Neil's chest that had the diamond sign on it but when he opened it, the only thing there was a gold sword, the name of it was, Wolves.

"What the fuck?" Max said out loud. He closed the chest, and next to him was nikki, who hit him once. "ATTACK!" nikki yelled

Suddenly, 50 wolves came from behind nikki. "Fuck!" Max yelled running away from them. Meanwhile Neil and Nikki laughed there asses off.

Max was trying to kill the wolves, but all he could do was run around in circles.

"Hey Max! Dinners rea-" David was interrupted by max. "DAVID! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING MINECRAFT!" Neil and Nikki laughed so hard their stomachs started to hurt.

Max died, and Neil took all of his stuff.