Traditional Art- SCP 5028

(Oc) SCP 5028
Elisa of Welden

SCP 5028 is to be kept inside a room of 4m x 4m x 4m, with nothing but a piano.

Some of her past life files were salvaged and gathered from her ex-husband, Rex Yaster Welden.

Her name was Elisa of Welden, known as a quiet but smart doctor in New York City. No family but his husband and two adolescents know after Nyxceline Celinatske and Xzavier Xobrone, which information gathering was declined.
On an November 17th of the year 3014, her presumptive death body was find and taken into experiments. This lead to the SCP 5028.
-This SCP must be alone at all time in the room.
-No one with low knowledge in piano should play it in her presence.
-If SCP 5028 escapes of the room nothing can stop her from killing innocents with no reason.
-Only way to contain SCP 5028 is to play "For Elise" correctly in a piano or take the hat off her head, yet that is suicidal.
-SCP 5028 counts with 2 entities controlling the same body. If the hat is removed one entity is removed as well.

Likes:
-Hanging around the room in her two tails with 3 deathly claws in each.
-Play piano all day long.

SCP 5028 is almost 2 meters all, her tails length is about 1 meter each, claws length around 15 cm long.

***

***

I hope you get to like her as I do!! Rewatching all the serie of SCP Containment Breach played by Markiplier was such an inspiration to work on this SCP, he is awesome btw UwU

Is it a coincidence I was working on her ex-husband a year ago??? XD *** I did this with prismacolor, sharpie, paint, food colorant, gel pen and oil pastels.

Prismacolor and Sharpies had always been my babies for this awesome drawings I do in traditional UwU