The War That Will Happen

Yunlan can't believe his Shen Wei shout at him embarrassing him infront of his people.

    But he must stop his own people in waging war against Shen Wei's or they will be in the middle of the fight. And he didn't want to fight his beloved husband. Eventhough he knows he will win. That's what in his mind.

     As he saw minister Chu he suddenly got an idea. As he called the guy. He command him to make a portal into his kingdom. Minister Chu arch his brow, "Sorry but your not my king?! You can't order me like that?" That made Yunlan mad for his the king in his kingdom. "You should never make him angry!" Said Da quing.   As he warn him. Without any warning he draw his sword and pointed it to minister Chu making him shocked.

    "Portal or your head!" He shout to him. Minister Chu swallowed hard as he made a portal toward his kingdom and left. Da quing follows his master toward the portal.

    Minister  Chu suddenly ran fast toward king Shen Wei to report what happened.

    When king Yunlan came every soldiers and his people was shocked. "What's going on here?! Why are you waging war on my husband kingdom!" He shout in anger. Then minister Zhuiji came. "What did you want us to do?! He kidnapped you in your wedding day! Your husband to be is here with his army as well to retrieve you!" He said.

    Suddenly he slapped minister Zhuiji. "You plan everything! Did you?! You cage my husband in a bottle and make him sleep for months. Guard! Guard!" As he called the guards. "Arrest minister Zhuiji for treason!" He shout. "Your majesty! What?! I've been loyal to you! In all this year's!" He shout back. "But you hurt my beloved husband!" As minister Zhuiji been taken away.

    Suddenly the prince from another country embrace Yunlan. "Oh! My future husband you came back!" But Yunlan tried to untangle his hold to him. Suddenly a portal emerge and king Shen Wei with minister Chu came. Seeing the man hugged his husband. He suddenly freeze him. "Shen Wei! No!" As he went beside him. "Unfreeze him! You misunderstand it!" He command Shen Wei.

    All his soldiers ready to fight his husband. But Yunlan shout at them. "Don't touched my husband. Beloved! Please unfreeze him! I just went here to stop the war! Please believe  me!" Yunlan said. As he kissed Shen Wei infront of his soldiers making them all shock. "Our king have been bewitched by that mask man!" They whispered to one another.

     That made Shen Wei smile inwardly but he still make that stotic look. As he wave his hand he unfreeze the prince and fall on the floor. "Thanks! Beloved!" As he hugged his husband.  He suddenly cough seeing his people look at them. "Okay! Now all of you may leave and back to your post! There's no war going! Okay!  And prince I'm sorry but I already have a husband!" As he entangle his arms to Shen Wei. The prince look defeat. "Can I at least have a kiss you goodbye!" He requested to king Yunlan. Shen Wei arch his brow, "Do you want to be frozen again?!" He almost spat to the prince. King Yunlan stop him. As he sign to the prince to just go back to his kingdom with his men.

     That night everyone celebrated for the war didn't continue. Every magical being is set free again. And Yunlan assign Sang to be the new minister since Zhuiji is kick out. But unknown to them the relatives of Zhuiji is not please since they are also powerful political family they're preparing a scheme to change the king for a new one.

    While in the party king Yunlan didn't know that. His eyes is set only to his husband Shen Wei. As everybody is dancing. He suddenly pulled the shocked Shen Wei in the dance floor and dance as well. Both didn't know how to dance but still made Shen Wei loose and have fun with his husband.

    As the confetti is thrown to them while everyone is dancing and drunk. King Yunlan take this opportunity to wrapped his arms around Shen Wei's neck and pulled him for a kiss. Shen Wei was a little bit shocked for a while as he responded to the kiss. Embracing Yunlan and never letting him go. Minister Chu is happy for them, but Da quing suddenly smell something.

     As Chu notice it, " Da quing! What is it?" Da quing suddenly climb on a tree branch. "I smell something evil and of rotting of corpse!" Minister Chu look puzzle on what he said. Suddenly a crow fly they're way.

     It send a message to a woman in black. "So I see..... that's king Shen Wei's wife a king as well. My master will surely be happy to see his twins again. As she transformed into a crow as well and  fly off into the mountains were death and rotting corpse laid on the ground. As one by one they emerge from the ground welcoming the crow lady.

     As they came to a lonely big castle made of stone. And soft cold wind blew in the air there in the court room sitting in the throne a lonely young white hair man with white robe, both arms are chained and his sleeping like an angel.

    "Master! I came back! I saw the bride of your brother, he is the king of the South Zhao Yunlan! He holds your brother heart!" Ya Qiang said. That made Yezun open his beautiful deep dark almond eyes like his Gege, "Zhao Yunlan! So he holds my Gege's heart! What if we destroy that heart?" He ask. "Then your Gege will be willing to destroy the human realm!" As she bow to him. That made Yezun laugh, "But first I need to get this chain off me! Find that person who have that blade that can cut out my chain!" He command to him. As Ya Qiang transformed back into a crow and called his other people to find that person with the sword that she needs.

    While in the kingdom of Yunlan. They're resting on their bed. Yunlan is been sleeping in the arms of Shen Wei. While the latter is combing his hair while kissing Yunlan's cheek. "My queen tomorrow we have to go back to our kingdom." He whispered to him. That made Yunlan's eyes pop open. "What?! But it's too soon I want to check first our kingdom here and my people. And most of all I want to show you something!" As he snuggle to Shen Wei. "Okay! But after that I want us to go home quickly to build a family!" That made Yunlan look at him. "Wait?! I can't be pregnant?!" As he suddenly sit up. But Shen Wei pulled him back. Who said you can't?" While kissing him on the forehead. "Your my queen!" He said. That made Yunlan lost his interest in sleeping.