"Hyunjin let go!"I yelled trying to take his hand off of Diego, but Hyunjin was too strong.

"You don't fucken know how I treat her so stop acting like you know our relationship, you came half way into the year so fuck off" Hyunjin said in a firm but scary voice

"Hyunjin stop you're not like this" I said

Tears were starting to form. While trying to push Hyunjin away from Diego.

Hyunjin noticed I was about to cry and losened his grip on Diego.

I pushed with all my strength and finally I got Hyunjin away from him.

"Hyunjin why did you do that I thought you changed!" I yelled

He continued to stare at me. While tears rolled down my cheek.

The whole class went silent and all was heard was breathing.

"I changed but you changed as well...." Hyunjin mumbled.

He walked out of the class and slid the door roughly.

"Diego are you okay?" I asked

He nodded

The teacher came in slamming her ruler for attention.

We all went to our seats.

I looked at the empty desk beside me.

Memories started to form. When Hyunjin I first met. The time we fought, hanging out with him and even our kiss we shared.

"I changed but you changed as well..."

What does he mean about that? I didn't change, it is all him....

* * *

Prom night has arrived and my mom helped me out on my dress.

"My baby girl she's grown up" She sniffled

"Oh come on my. You're not going to be like those type of moms" I whined

"Nope I'm a cool mom" She corrected

My mom use to work in the makeup industry so she did my make up. She bought me a lot of makeup and showed me what they're used for.

She copied the photo of the make up style I wanted and she did extremely well. It really suited me. I looked like me but sexier.

My mom took out her phone and took 1000 of pictures of me.

7:00pm

I am pretty sure Diego should be on his way. I went downstairs and waited to the knock on the door

7:30pm

"Maybe he's still getting ready.."

8:00pm

"Not here yet?" My mom asked

I shook my head

"That's weird call him, I need to go alright I'll be back tomorrow morning Send me a text when you get home alright" My mom said as she kissed me good bye on the cheek.

The door closed and I just stared at it.

8:30pm

"Imma call him"

-
-
-
*The caller you're trying to reach is unavailable please leave a message after the be-*

I hung up the phone.

"What if something bad has happen?" I asked myself

9:00Pm

*Ring Ring*