[ 6 ]

Monday comes quickly especially when you don't want it to come.

I was still in bed thinking of what had happened on Saturday.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED!" My mom yelled

I bolted up and looked at the time 7:00am.

"The last time I looked it was 6:00Am! Why is time going so fast today" I said as I was washing my face and brushing my teeth.

My mom quickly packed my bag before I grabbed it and went flying to school.

I sigh in relief when I heard the students still talking.

I entered the classroom like a spy. I checked my desk.

I straightened myself up when I didn't see Hyunjin in the classroom or at his desk.

"I guess he's skipping today" I happily said.

I sat down at my desk and took out my notebooks.

"Yuna! We're having an exchange student today" Sujin ran up to me.

She came and banged on my desk.

"You good?" I asked her as I heard her hands slap my desk.

She nodded but then the teacher came in.

"Okay students we have a new student joining us, he's from America but he is originally from Cuba." The teacher explained.

All the students started to murmur when they saw the exchange student.

I looked at my friends who were admiring him. He was handsome, his caramel skin suited his short wavy hair.

"Oh hi teach" Hyunjin greeted as he came late.

"Hi bud" He greeted the new kid.

He walked passed the new kid but then turned back cause he noticed he is not from here. Hyunjin slowly went to his desk.

"Exchange student?" He asked

I nodded keeping my eyes focused on the new kids.

"Tsk" I heard Hyunjin spit out

The student went to his seat after introducing himself. His name is Diego, he's not good at Korean but he knew the basic.

The class started to learn so we all focused our attention to the teacher.

* * *

"So today I will assign you an assignment where you get to travel anywhere in Korea and take pictures then explain why you choose it and explain the pictures you have take." The teacher started as she was handing the assignment sheet. "I have here Canon cameras so it will be a group of three" She explained. "And I will be picking the group's!" She concluded with a loud voice.

The teacher hit her ruler on her desk as all of us were whining.

"Yoo Jin,Sujin, and Jaebum"

"Mina,Taeyeon and Nana"

"Jaein,moonbin,and Jina"

"Diego,Hyunjin and Yuna"

I looked at Hyunjin with a smile as I heard I was in his group. I saw his eyes looking at Diego.

"Okay go to your groups remember this week is all for your assignment, don't come to class because no one will be here" The teacher concluded and left the classroom.

I saw that Diego was asking for Hyunjin and I. When the students pointed at me I waved at him to come.

He quickly rushed to our desk and took an empty chair and sat beside me.