It is another cloudy day in Seattle

It is another cloudy day in Seattle. I love this kind of weather. It takes me 10 minutes to reach my bakery. There is already a customer waiting outside and its 8:05 am. I chuckle to myself.

"Good morning, welcome to Marvelous Creations, what would you like to order?", I politely ask, my English accent evident. I've always wanted to bury it, thinking that Americans will make fun of me.
"A  jumbo blueberry muffin with a cappuccino, please", the middle aged man asks. "Along with your number", he smirks in a disturbing manner.
"I'm afraid my number is not available, sir, but I can get you your muffin and cappuccino", I say as I go to the back to make his order.

This is something that I face every single bloody day. These creepy men. I serve him his order. "I'll be back sweetheart", he smirks. "I'll make sure Sue is acknowledged about your behaviour towards other women when she is absent", I say. He gives me the most frightened look.

"Who the fuck are you?", he stumbles out of the building. Whew. There are a few times where this curse is beneficial. More customers pour in as well as my employees. Alicia, Josephine and Johnny.

I recruit unfortunate people, those who have been struggling in their lives. I found all of them in streets as mendicants  and decided to help them.

"Good morning A", Alicia greets. "Mornin' Ana", says 57 year old Johnny as he wraps his apron. "Morning Miss Anahita", Josephine's chubby cheeks beam a bright tomato red as she greets me. "Good morning everyone. How was the weekend?", I smile. "Amazing! Jimmy grows too fast", Josephine laughs as she recalls her weekend with her 7 year old grandson, who was orphaned by his drug- addicted parents, 3 years ago. Their deaths left poor Josephine bankrupt due to their funeral fees, payments to drug dealers and with Jimmy, their abused son.

Johnny shares how his date went with a woman he met on the internet. Alicia shares how her ultrasound went. She is 6 months pregnant and 19 years old. She was abandoned by her strict Christian parents the minute they found out she is with child.

Me? Well, my weekend was just bland... as always. I was gardening, recycling and knitting.
I have no family, friends or a companion to spend time with. It's not like anyone would love the likes of me.

It's now 19:56 pm. I prepare to close the bakery when the door bell chimed, indicating that someone has entered. With my back facing the ice cream machine, I announce, " We are closed, I'm sorry". Nothing. No reply. I turn around and in front of me is a young woman, probably my age. 27 years of age. She is beaming with makeup and fancy jewellery and a big smile.

"Hi! I'm Adorare!", she excitedly introduces herself. Her eyes are quite familiar. I feel like I know her. I snap myself out of my mini daze. "Anahita", I wave. I know the consequences of touching someone, so I just wave. She giggles. I can't help but notice the huge bulky men out of the building with black dimmed cars.

"What's your surname?", she asks

"What's your surname?", she asks." Rosa", say. She giggles.
"I know you", she claims. "From where, miss?", curiosity getting the best of me. "That doesn't matter", she giggles more. Creepy. "You and I are going to be besties!", she squeals. I slowly nod my head. "I'm so happy I found you", she says.

"Okay... I, uhhh, have to close and head home. It's getting late", I say. She squeals. "I'll see you tommorow bestie!", she says.

That was weird. She hops on her heels, her expensive- looking fur coat bumps along as she makes her way to the sleek cars. One of the men opens the door for her to enter. She must be wealthy.

A man emerges from the car, probably to let her in. My glasses help me to notice how devilishly handsome he is, with his black suit perfectly hugging his well structured body.  That must be her husband. He stares at me through the glass windows and I at him. I can't take my eyes away from him.

He turns and enters the car and the bodyguard, I assume, closes the door and enters the car.  Two cars follow behind and two in the front lead them and they all drive away.

That was weird.

Søren POV

"Oh. My. Gosh! She is more beautiful than her mother. I'm so glad we found her. I missed her so much", my sister squeals. She doesn't stop babbling.

She is indeed beautiful. Her intricate blue and silver eyes, her beautiful caramel skin, her long frizzy but silky hair will never perish from my memory. She will forever be a part of me.

We arrive at my penthouse that I'll be sharing with my annoying sister

We arrive at my penthouse that I'll be sharing with my annoying sister.  At least her boyfriend, who is also my best buddy and right hand man,  will be here in a few to entertain her. It's a vast, simple and cozy place. My sister is just ruining the peace. Just the way I like it.

I can't wait to have her in my arms and make fucking love to her all night. I missed her.
Now that I have her again, now that I have enough power to protect her, I will. I'm not letting go of her.

"Are you even listening to me, idiota?", she snaps me our of my thoughts.

"What!?", frustration getting the best of me.

"You need to control your anger or else she'll never love you", she says. I simply roll my eyes. She's being like my mother right now.
"Anyways we are gonna go shopping with her, sometime. She is gonna be my bestie!", she squeals. "Add some colour here", she snarls.

Her departure from our family  19 years ago was a devastation. We have her back now. I fully know well how her existence will spark wars, secrets and so much more.

This is the beginning of the end.

Yeah... that's it. I hope you guys like it.

Comment and vote 

Thank you again