I looked at the shower and flinched. Why the hell was the whole international swimming pool out here.

I mean how high was i, i thought to myself.

There was a large bath tub screaming my name

I took of the big baggy shirt of me until i was butt naked.

I twisted the hands of the shower and warm water ran down my body.

Damn it felt good having a good ass shower after lastnight.

Minutes had passed

I wasn't sure how long i was standing here letting the hot water hit my skin, i didn't care either as it felt good.

Swaying my hips, i let the water bounce of my body as i hummed a melody out of my mouth

"Damn" i heard someone whisper.

My heart skipped a beat and i instantly gripped onto the curtains using it to cover myself up

"Whos there!!" I exclaimed turning the water of

"Calm down, its David" a deep voice said making an appearence infront of me.

It was him.. the man from yesterday standing there looking at me.

I took a better look at him, he screamed danger! His aura so strong, and eyes piercing into your soul He was so damn fine i couldnt stop staring.

"Can you wait outside till I'm dressed !!"

"You could of invited me in the shower" he mumbled rubbing his hands against eachother.

I rolled my eyes and awkwardly waited for him to leave. My heart had dropped at the bottom of my chest as I watched him slowly undress himself by removing his shirt.

"What- what?" I asked confused.

"It's my house.. ain't it?" He responded.

I almost had a heart attack as he slowly crept in, he still kept his shorts on however seductively stared at me with "high eyes"

I turned the water off and attempted to grab the other towel.

As soon as I did so, he walked behind me and, pressed his chest against my body

No words were able to leave my mouth
I widened my eyes.

"You good?!" I asked as I started shaking a little

"Make a show for me" his deep voice whispered.

"No" I responded. Something about that sentence had made me burst out in laughter.

What was this? A stripping show

He grabbed me by the throat pushing me against the wall which straight away wiped the grin of my face, whiles he was in full control he began to slowly kiss my neck and then my collarbone, his lips were so soft and cold against my skin

I grabbed onto his hand trying to get it off me, but he was strong like fuck. I was guessing this man was used to getting any girl he wanted and did whatever he wanted with them.

But not me.

"Hell no" I mumbled attempting to push him.

He smirked

"You have a few minutes to get dressed, let me know where I need to drop you off" he continued and walked towards the door.

As soon as i heard the door shut close, i exhaled all the air being held within me. I was trynna act "tough" but I didn't know how long I could carry on with the act.