20.Be My Baby

Colby's House

Colby knocked just about one and enters. I was sitting on the bed  on my laptop as I had a wedding a few days after I returned home.
"Ready?"
" Just about I am finalizing one last detail for the wedding I have coming up, "I said with one last key stroke "Ready."
I closed my laptop and slid it back into it's bag.
I  slide off the bed and put on my sneakers.
"Colleen has some properties for you to look at for your boss. She said she'd meet us after lunch at the first one she texted me the address. All I have to do is let her know that we are on our way," said Colby.
"Ok," I said "So where are we going to for lunch?"
"I found this little hole in the wall vegetarian place off of Melrose," said Colby.
I smile at him widely "Really?!"
"Come on," said Colby taking my hand and leading me out the room,down the stairs and out of the house.
He unlocks his Forest Green Honda Pilot and opens the passenger side door and I climbed in.

Los Angeles

After Bex climbed in. I shut the door. I go around climbed into the drivers side. After turning the Pilot on. I pull out of the driveway and headed towards the Main drag.
Bex settled into the passenger side seat and stares out the window.
"What are you thinking about Bex?"
"Mmm?" said Bex "Oh this and that."
" What is this and that? "
Bex smiles "Hopefully I can find something while I'm out here because the last two weeks were hell without you," she said her eyes flicked to me "I missed the hell out of you Lopez."
I smile "So are we calling each other by our last names now Quin?!"
Bex smiles "Guess we are Lopez," she said with a giggle.
"Well if it's ok with you I'll stick with Bex," I said with a laugh.
"Whatever Lopez," smiled Bex putting her sun glasses on "You're going to be Lopez."
I laughed "Whatever Babe," I said.
"Mmm Babe?" said Bex raising an eyebrow "So we are there now huh Hun?"
I laughed "Babe or Bex the way I see it no matter what the tattoo will look fucking awesome."
" Tattoo? "said Bex shocked "You'd actually have a tattoo of my name put on you?! I mean I knew you had tattoos even before I met you but well you'd be the first guy to ever tattoo my name in any form or fashion."
" Well Babe this thing between you and I, "I said looking at her "Is going to be a forever thing."
" Wait what?! "said Bex "Lopez are you saying you want to marry me?!"
" One day, "I said looking at her.
She smiled "Colby!!! I thought I was the only one to feel that way!"
"You thought wrong Babe. The moment I laid my eyes on you I knew I needed you so," I said.
Bex smiles when she realized I quoted the lines from Dirty Dancing.
She leaned over and kissed my cheek "And if I had the chance I'd never let you go."
"So I guess I am asking Bex Will you Be My Baby?"
" Yes, "said Bex.

Los Angeles

Three weeks flew by way to quickly. I did find a location for Ever After on the second day I was here.
Colby and I have grown even closer. He gave me a promise ring two days ago. Ok so that might sound childish but I think it's sweet. He told me he hopes to replace it sooner rather than later with an engagement ring.
Colby took me to LAX along with Stephen and Tiffani. If it hadn't been for them we would probably still be there.
But I can't wait to get home to get my affairs in order before moving out here permanently. I just can't wait to be with Colby.