Angel?

'Angel? Is it really you?'

Baby's performance

I sat next to mama, and then the curtains opened. Grampa was giving everyone the bird as a joke. He yelled in the mic, and like all the other times, the loud noises never bother me. I just giggled and clapped as I watched the show. He told us a sexual story, it was so funny. Had me dying of laughter. Me and mama couldn't stop laughin. It was that funny. I missed these kind of shows he used to put on for us when we were kids.

After the show.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't be movin now, don't be movin, we got something real special for you men out there", grampa said. He soon got off the stage and baby came out looking beautiful as ever. She was so beautiful. Wearing a beautiful white dress. Wearing a wig and white face paint, it made her look like a beautiful ghost.

She started to lip sync the song that was playing. She was doing a great job. I was memorized by her. She started to walk down the steps of the stage and walk towards us. Till she got to Denise and cupped the girls cheek, sliding it all the way off her cheek. I smirked, my sister was too funny. Then she squeezed Jerry's cheeks, she pinched Mary's cheek, making said girl stick her tongue out at baby, then she got to me and patted my head. I smiled at her before she turned to bill. Basically getting onto his lap. That made Mary really mad and jealous.

She got up and pushed baby, making me get angry. No one pushes my sister around. "Get off him, I said get the fuck off him, you stupid fucking whore!", she yelled at baby.

All the angry that I had kept away, came out of it's hiding place. I growled in anger, and I got up. I saw mama holding baby in her arms, stopping her from cutting Mary, but they didn't know that I was me and I don't like when people hurt my family. I walked over to Mary and pushed her to the ground. I put a booted foot on her chest. My eyes become crazy like. I dug the knife out of my pocket. I swirled it in my hand. I bent down and pushed the edge of the blade to her neck.

I clicked my tongue. "You shouldn't have done that Mary, you know what? I'm done pretending to like your stupid ass, I wanted to do this for ages, and now I can, you and your friend Denise are a pain in my ass, I can't believe that I made it to where I am now, because I wanted to slit all of your throats, making me more crazy in the head then I was before,

There was once a girl who got away, she was about your age, the fucking bitch took a little girl from her family, from her happy family, from her love, from her sister, from her mother, from everyone, she took the little girl to a nut house far away, taking her away from her family, the little girl spent years in the nut house, becoming more crazier, more mad in the head, but the good thing is, she made friends, she got out of the nut house and got adopted, you wanna know who the little girl was? I'll let you guess", I hissed in her face.

I watched as she gulped. "Y-You", she whispered stuttering. I smirked. I patted her cheek. "Your smart Mary, but you don't use your fucking Brain at all, use your fucking head next time, and not your fucking ass! You know what I did to the girl that took me from my family? I took a tool out of the truck that took me away, and I stabbed her in the fucking neck, she should have never taken me from my family, And then I was adopted by this asshats family, locked away in a small ass closet, while he was praised for being a good boy, you fucking kiss ass motherfucker! Your family was a bunch of sick assholes!", I yelled as I turned around and swiped my hand and had the point of the knife pointing into bills Adam's apple.

I had tears welling up in my eyes. "I was taken from my family at the age of seven, I had to watch as my mama and sister had tears running down they're cheeks, watching as I was taken from them, I had to watch as the love of my life yelled he would find me, I felt the pain of leaving the only family I had, because of people like you, I was thrown away in the nut house, for six years I was locked up, because the bitch took me away, I got my revenge, I did, I killed the bitch, but I was taken again instead of given back to my family, I was adopted by your mom and dad, the ones that fucking locked me away in a closet and sometimes the old and smelly fridge, and you did nothing, but stand there and watch, you did nothing, I did nothing, and I got punished for doing nothing, I hate you, I should kill you right now!", I screamed into his face. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I pressed harder onto the knife.