Fishboy

Third person POV

Mary woke up from her dark filled slumber. Her head Splitting with a headache. She then remembered what happened. She started to scream. Loudly. Making Otis really angry. The bitch was too loud. She was going to wake up angel. He stormed into the room. "Shut your mouth! I said shut your fucking mouth!", Otis yelled as he came through the curtains. He knocked off the dunce hat off her head. Making it hit the floor. He pulled the chair that she was sitting on closer to him. Her yells were too fucking loud and he feared that they would wake up angel. He knew she desperately needed her sleep. "Listen, you Malibu middle class Barbie piece of shit, my girls trying to sleep and your bitch ass screaming is going to wake her up! I bet you were real nice to her, she told me everything, you piece of shit! Our bodies come and go, but this blood is forever, she is part of my blood, and I will not let you treat her like a piece of shit under your shoe!", he hissed at her through his teeth.

He sighed as he calmed down. "Now, I'm going to remove the gag, but if you make so much as a fucking peep, I'm
Gonna cut you like a fucking pig, and make you eat your own fucking intestines, you got me?", he Growled lowly. Marry nodded, despite her low cries coming from her lips. Otis soon removed the gag, making Mary dry cough. She sniffled and little cries coming from her. She looked at Otis. Scared out of her mind. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you doing this?", she asked him through her cries. Otis smiled a crazed smile.

"Doing what? Messy up your day?", he taunted her. She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Where's bill? Where's bill?", she asked him pleadingly. "Bill?", Otis said as if he had no idea what she was talking about. "Is he okay?", Mary asked him.

Otis walked around her, trying to scare her. "He's a good guy, he's been a great help to me, a real blessing, I mean, I couldn't have asked for a better specimen, you don't know what kind of dry spell I've had here, total block, total block, but bill, he's okay", Otis said smiling a little. "Where is he? Where is he? Can I see him?", she begged, not really knowing what she was getting herself into. "Can I see Bill please?", she begged again. "Let's go see", Otis said with a glee in his voice. He turned her chair around. And then walked over to the curtain. That was blocking her from seeing something.

He started to slowly open the curtain. "Behold....fishboy!", he presented loudly and proudly. He shows bills dead body, his bottom half now a bottom half of a fish. His hand on the plate, and his toes scattered around. He forever looking emotionless. Still he wore his glasses.

"Oh my god! Oh my god bill! No! No, No, this can't be real, this can't be real, this can't be real, this can't be real, this can't be real", Mary said as she cried. "Oh it's real, real as I want it to be", Otis said with a crazed smile. "It's a good look for him", they heard a new voice enter the room. Otis looked towards the entrance of the room. Only to see angel, still in her white buttoned up shirt. Leaning against the wall. Smirking at him.

"Hey there mama, did I wake you?", he asked her. She got off the wall and started to walk towards him.

"Nah, I woke up to a empty bed, knew you'd be around here somewhere", she said. She smirked up at him. She gripped his shirt in her hands. Bringing it down. "Now give me some sugar", she whispered to him. He smirked and bent his head down. His lips crashing down on hers. It looked as if they were angry at each other, in the way they kissed. But it was just the way they kissed. Tongues fighting to the death. Mouths moving aggressively. She pulled back, pecking his lips. She stood on her tippy toes. "Maybe after your done here, you can show me some of your work you've been working on", she whispered into his ear. Before nibbling on it.

He growled lowly in his chest. His arms wrapping themselves around her waist. "Watch it mama, before you start something you won't be able to finish", he whispered into her ear. She smirked at him. "Who's says I won't be able to finish it? We both know once I start something I finish it", she said as she bit his bottom lip. Making him fall in love with her more. She was perfect for him.

"You guys are perfect for each other", they heard the sarcastic voice of Mary. Angel turned her head to look at the injured girl that was glaring at her. She smiled at Mary. But it didn't show in her eyes. "Why thank you, sorry, can't say the same thing for you and bill there, maybe he was a little bit too fishy", she said as she laughed crazily at her joke. Otis chuckled lowly at her joke. She was definitely perfect for him.

Mary glared at Angel. Angry that she played them the entire time. "Fuck you, you fucking incestic freaks!", she yelled at them.

Angel looked at Otis. Otis looked down at her, only to see her with a smirk on her face and her eyes dark. Angel wasn't here right now, she's sleeping and the dark angel is out for play time.

It was play time.

And sometimes dark angel doesn't play fair sometimes. She likes to play unfairly with her toys. Especially if they've been naughty. Hehehehehehehehehehehe!

Time to play motherfucker!

Dark angel is out for play time! You shouldn't have challenged her. She doesn't like to be challenged.