Uncle Spaulding?

Angels POV

When I woke up, or should I say when I was shaken awake. Damn it! Can I ever sleep?!

I groaned and slapped the hand away.

"Wake up bitch, the guys want us inside", Mary said. I growled lowly under my breath. Fucking bitch. I don't like being awoken from my beauty sleep.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned. Fine. Be that way bitch.

I grabbed my notebook and put it in my bag. I closed the trunk and walked inside the gas station. I gasped at what I saw. Everything was creepy, and reminded me of Halloween. It reminded me of home. I couldn't help but look around.

I didn't touch anything, afraid that I would brake something.

It reminded me so much of home.

I looked at all the creepy looking things, and saw the creepy looking pictures. But one picture stood out the most.

It was a little girl, in a dark angel costume. She looked around the age of five. I saw the similarities. Same eyes, same nose, same skin tone, same hair. I gasped and felt the tears well up in my eyes. No wonder it looked similar. It was me, at the age of five.

Wait?

If that's here, then where am I?

I looked around trying to see what I could see that also looked familiar.

I could hear bill and Jerry talking to the guy up front. What are they doing? Messing with these guys, geeking out, yeah I get excited over these things, but I'm not a fucking nerd and geek about these things.

"Let me ask you something, why are you asking so many jackass questions?", I heard the guy behind the corner ask.

As I got nearer and nearer. I saw a man with a clown face. I got a closer look, and I gasped loudly.

Holy shit!

Uncle Spaulding?

I was shocked and didn't hear them finish they're conversation.

I shook out of it. He won't know it's me. Even when I do tell him. He'll freak out and grab at his rifle. And I'm not ready to have a bullet through the head.

I approached slowly, seeing if it was really him. I looked him over. He had the same features, but some grey hairs and wrinkles. I cleared my throat.

"The little girl in the photo, with girl with blonde hair, who is she?", I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Well if you want to know so badly, that's my little Niece angel, it was taken on halloween, that girl loved Halloween", he said with a wicked smile on his face. Now that's a smile I remember.

I smiled just as wicked as his.

Oh this is going to be fun.

And now we were going on a ride. The murder ride I think. I never saw this before. There was some guy pushing the seat we were sitting in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, your about to enter the world of darkness, a world life and death are meaningless and pain is god", he said. I had a smirk on my face. Oh this going to be good.

"Pain! Yeah!", Jerry said loudly.

I grimaced and rolled my eyes. Uncle looked at me, I gave him a wicked smile. He looked even more surprised.

"Billy lets go", uncle said.

And finally we were moving.

"On your right you'll see the infamous Albert.....fish", I heard uncle say as I watched as the dummy came rushing over. Trying to scare us. I giggled crazily. Uncle laughed just as crazed as I did. "Masochist, sadist, child killer, and most importantly cannibal", he said. My eyes lit up with excitement. I remember this. He told me this as a child. The guy that likes to be spanked. When I didn't even like being spanked the regular way.