Daddy's Little Girl (Chapter 2)

Cook’s POV

Effy. Daddy’s little girl with a great body. Dang the things I could do to her, she seems different but she’s hot so I don’t care. Suddenly, my phone ring. I looked at it and see who’s calling, Tyra. I groaned, this girl never leave me man. I pressed answer.

Cook; “Hey Tyra,”

Tyra; “Baby! Where have you been? I missed you,”

Cook; “Uhm.. well, college life you know?”

Tyra; “So who’s your new roommate baby?”

Cook; “A guy, great guy,”  I fake laughed.

Tyra; “What’s his name?”

Cook; “Uhm..E...Elijah! Yeah Elijah! Yeah his name is Elijah yep,”

Tyra; “Aw! He has a cute name babe I swear, but yours are better babe!”

Cook; “Yeah, sure, sure whatever,”

Tyra; “I gotta go babe! See you soon, love you boo!”

Cook; “Yeah, okay,” I hung up.

Well, for the record. Why the hell I’m dating her? Am I? I don’t think so, I mean sure we fucked? She’s okay, kinda. I don’t know, it’s just a fuck. It doesn’t really mean anything right? I mean I fucked like almost every girl I met and left in the morning.

THE MORNING AFTER

Effy’s POV

I woke up with a guy yelling, I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I stretched my body and got out from the bed. I opened my door and realised it was Cook’s yelling. I went to him and told him to shut up. He straightened his clothes, looked at me and smirked. “Princess, the only person who should shut up here is you,” Cook said, I was shocked. “YOU WERE YELLING YOU STUPID BASTARD, IN WHAT? FUCKING 7 AM IN THE MORNING?” I shouted, he backed me up against the wall and jaw clenched. “Lord knows what that beautiful mouth could do but aw dang you’re using it in the wrong way. Don’t fucking tell me to shut up princess, I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. Want.” He said and his face was inches closer than mine, I looked straight in the eyes. “Maybe I do, Cook. Maybe I do know how to use it but using it to you? Maybe not.” I smirked, “What? You’re scared little baby? Daddy’s little girl is scared. Poor princess, it’s okay daddy’s little girl. I don’t fuck that hard, but if you wish. Anything for you princess,” he smiled proudly. I snorted and he let go of me. How fucking annoying.