05 | Unfaithful Apology

Start from the beginning

Hatred. Pure hatred flooded through me as I looked at her dressed in that white gown looking directly at me with those hazel eyes of her's filled with tears. I rolled my eyes at her fake tears. Ignoring her presence I headed towards the door when she held my arms.

"Nuraan please." Her voice pleading. More like a beg. I gulped at her broken voice.

Don't. Don't let her affect you Nuraan.

I jerked her hand away as I continued walking only for her to wrap her arms around my torso from behind.

"Nuraan please. I'm sorry please." She whispered sobbing. At that moment if it were for the old me who was once in love with this girl, he would've just wrapped her in his arms and muttered soothing words in her ears, but too bad it's not.

"Stop." I couldn't help but say it. I was done. I was truly done with her acting skills. She didn't listen and just pressed her body closer to me.

"I said stop Anusha.' I said through gritted teeth. She pulled away and tugged on my arm, looking at me through her tearful eyes while I just stared back at her expressionless.

"Nuraan, please! It's was a mistake okay! I apologize!" Wrong move.

"Well I don't think fucking around with a director to get a movie is a mistake Anusha."

"Nuraan I--"

"At least have some decency woman!" I didn't like it. I didn't like shouting at the only girl I ever loved but I guess I did have a reason. Cheating wasn't justified in my dictionary at least.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I really love you Nur--." I clenched my jaw as I grabbed her arm pulling her closer to me.

"4 years. 4 years I spent my life giving you every happiness you ever wished for and you justify your untruthful, unfaithful soul with your pathetic apology?"

It wasn't that I didn't trust her. I trusted her when my family didn't. I trusted her when my friends didn't. Hell, I trusted her when she had no one!

"Nuraan please I'm sorry--"

"Oh well. What are you sorry for Anusha? For the first time when you cheated on me?"

She sniffed " I--"

"Or the second? Oh, wait! The third which finally resulted in this?" I said as I pointed between us and the situation we are in now as I jerked her away making her stumble back.

This woman standing here was the only person who had that special place in my heart. The only person whom I showed the real Nuraan Khan to. I didn't even think that I would ever have to be in a situation where in I would feel so pathetic about myself and my choices.

"I love you." She whispered as she came closer to me our faces inches apart. I clenched my jaw and turned my head to the other side. Her hands held both of mine in a tight grip as she bought herself closer. "I really do." I felt her soft lips press against my neck as she left a sloppy kiss there. She trailed her nose through my jaw line leaving a kiss there with those beautiful lips I once loved. Those same beautiful lips who were all over some old man's body when I saw them. I balled my knuckles as that mere sight of them still didn't leave my mind.