"Daddy!"Pierce heard Nicky yell again.

"Yes?"Pierce asked as he stand up from his seat.

"I can't carry the box, it is heavy."Nicky said as she walk out her room to see her father.

"Daddy will carry it sweetie but for the meantime, wanna go out now?"Pierce asked and Nicky nodded.

"Alright, change your clothes. I'll be waiting."Pierce said softly and Nicky obeyed.

The father and daughter went to a restaurant for dinner and of course, on the way there, paparazzis are everywhere.

"Daddy, you should put your phone on the table so that when mommy calls, we can answer it immediately."Nicky said in the middle of their dinner and Pierce softly chuckled.

"Okay sweetie."Pierce replied as he fish his phone from his pocket and placing it on the table.

"Who's on your phone dad?"Nicky said with forehead creased while staring at her dad's lockscreen.

"It's you and mommy when we were in Croatia."Pierce answered.

"But I can't see my face. It's black."Nicky said and Pierce chortled.

"It is called silhouette. It is like a shadow."Pierce explained and Nicky nodded.

"Daddy, you told me we are going to California tomorrow."Nicky uttered and Pierce nodded.

"Yes."Pierce said.

"Can you help me pack my bags later?"Nicky asked with her pleading voice and her father smiled.

"Of course, I'll help you."Pierce said and Nicky widely smiled and Pierce felt like he is looking at a mirror.

Pierce just stared at Nicky eat her dessert and he really is lucky with Meryl. Until now, he is still astounded on how Meryl raised this brilliant kid all by herself. He can't imagine all the sacrifices she had to make especially when Nicky was still a baby. Well, Nicky is still their baby but it is not easy raising a child all alone and be a full-time actor. Pierce will be with Nicky for a couple of days because of her work commitments and he already realized how hard it is working, with a child and you are alone however, he can't complain because Meryl have done it for nine years so why can't he?

"Daddy, can I tell you something?"Nicky asked all of a sudden.

"Of course."Pierce answered.

"It is a little wierd when people are suddenly calling me Nicky Brosnan."Nicky uttered and Pierce's eyebrow's furrowed.

"So you don't like your new last name?"Pierce asked.

"I like it daddy because it is your last name but for years, I am used to people calling me Mary Dominique Streep or Nicky Streep."Nicky explained and Pierce softly chuckled.

"You'll get used to it Mary Dominique Brosnan. Eventually, you will be used to it."Pierce said and Nicky drank her water.

"When are you going to marry mommy?"Nicky suddenly asked and Pierce was speechless for a while.

"I'm still planning on how to ask mommy but just wait for it. Soon enough, mommy will be a Brosnan like the two of us."Pierce answered and he winked at Nicky.

"Can I be the flower girl at your wedding?"Nicky asked with enthusiasm and Pierce nodded.

"Of course, you can be."Pierce answered.

"Daddy, I'm full."Nicky said and Pierce gestured for their bill.

"Let's go home and we'll pack your things for tomorrow."Pierce said and Nicky nodded as she grab her father's phone.