Chapter 1

America's P.O.V.
Hmmm another boring day.... ring! Ring! "hmmm whom could this be?" I picked up the Phone and answered "Hello?" "Hello?! America??" The other side of the phone said "Brit?" "Yes! Yes! Can you help us over here?" Britain asked "Dad, why? Whats wrong?" I asked curiously, since Dad never asks for help for non-important things "Well Third Reich... uhmm Invaded a young county named Poland and Czechoslovakia. Me and your Mother declared war on Third Reich as well as USSR after Third Reich broke the Non-Agression Pact between them." Britain explained "Well im staying neutral!" I screamed "Well just at least help with supplies here!" "Fine!" I hunged up. Tsk! As long i'm not part of that stupid War of theirs im fine! I started packing supplies and sending them off to Britain. I went to my lab and started to test to make weapons just in case anything happens... i went to my... Secret lab. The lab i construct things secretly without any countries knowing so i have a little advantage. I started testing things a little... i decided to make.... a nuke.. not any normal ones, the biggest one. Just in case if the war can get too agressive in europe.... I call Australia whom is taking care of my adopted twins "Hello Aussie?" "Heya America! Good thing you called i was just about to!" Australia said. Hmmm why would he call me though? "I've been noticing The Republic of China (China's Father... you know the old one with the blue in its corner and a sun? Before China went communist) He looks hurt everytime i see him and the other younger countries..." Australia explained.... is the war coming to asia? "Ok Aussie i'll check if theres a problem there." I said hanging up. I started to check my maps on what was happening.... Surely enough there was a problem. The country i visited before.... Imperial Japan. It seems she went crazy and started invading and taking other lands... but shes so near to the twins this is danger! I started to fix my plan and builded some parts of the nuke. I was planning on making two just in case. I went over to my office and started to file paperwork for Britain... heh i don't call Britain Dad often... although for mom thats the opposite. I get a call... from Britain... its just been an hour what does he want??? "Again what?" "Thank you for the supplies but... Soviet-- i mean USSR wants to meet you...? Weirdly he doesn't really trusts these supplies you sended and said 'These might just break easily like your guns!'" "Well i can see where hes going from since your guns arent as strong as mine." I said. We chatted on what date and what place till we agreed on something. Weirdly the man's Russian. I started to build my Nuke that i call A-Bombs for fun... the project may take long time... the name of the project...? Eh Project Manhattan. I started to work on its structure... man this gonna be big.

At Europe!

Great Britain's P.O.V.
Hmm Soviet is so unjust! Were already being helped yet he's so salty! The damn yanker just can't be a better person

Scottland(Because he has many personalities because of his kingdoms): Tsk! That bloody git can't just be content by things given to him can't he!

Wales:Maybe he has good intentions, no?

England:Still!! Can't he just be thankful?!

Northern Ireland:Calm down... we can't think straight when we argue!

England:... your right. We wait for tomorrow so the meeting will start in... damn it i bloody forgot it already!!!

Wales: 9 am. See Northern is right! You can't think straight when angry!

Scotland:Fine! But don't just go friendly! He might just be a manipulative person as that Nazi!

Well now we got ourselves together i walk in the infirmary to check on France.... oh shes badly hurt... "I love you... Stay strong!" "OK je t'aime aussi!" She said smiling "Just rest my darling... "Is mon fils (pointing to America) ok? I heard is name being mentioned." "Hes fine. Hes helping us with the supplies... a meeting is scheduled tomorrow with him and Soviet will talk" "Are you sure this is gonna go well?" She asked... i hesitated to answer "I don't know myself!"

721 words
:))