Taeyong nodded looking around seeing his bag in the corner of the room and a glass of water on the bed side table beside him, he picked it up and the medicine cup beside it , downing the pills and water before he stood up and picked his bag up.

"So, did you walk today?" Taeyong asked his friend who stood up as well grabbing his bag , Johnny replied with a no pulling his car keys out of his back pocket as they both left the nurses office and campus.

...

Johnny pumped the breaks on his car and pulled out of the campus parking lot heading towards the middle of the city , not towards Taeyong's house , they were hungry ok.

Taeyong suggested it on the way to Johnny's car and Johnny agreed , they both decided to go to a well known burger joint in the middle of the city, it was cool , has a modern diner look to it , the waitresses even worked on roller skates occasionally.

After 10 minutes , Johnny pulled into the restaurants car park parking his BMW at the front , Taeyong lead the way , walking into the building and finding their own booth to sit in.

"Look , it's like we're on a date Tae" Johnny tried to lighten up the mood, Taeyong seemed very hostile today, ya know more than usual.

"Sorry John, You're not really my type" Taeyong rolled his eyes playing along.

"Rude , is it because I'm a boy?" Johnny tried to act heartbroken.

"No , not really I'm just not into brunettes" Taeyong laughed playing along , winking at his friend who rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Hey there guys my name is Aeran and I will be your waiter tonight" The sound of a female broke the two from there gazes on their menus as they both look up to look at the oddly familiar face.

"Wait, Don't you go to our college?" Taeyong asked out of the blue , The girl raised an eyebrow and shook her head confused, she didn't attend a college.

"No! that's Areum , not Aeran" Johnny whispered tone his friend who sat across from him , Taeyong widened his eyes burr centrally rolled them not really caring.

"sorry my friend here is just confused" Johnny said dismissing the second hand embarrassment he had just received.

"Wait Song Areum? Do you's two know her? She's my sister" Aeran smiled , Johnny stiffened in his seat , Taeyong smiled in return thinking the girl was pretty.

"She's in one of our classes actually" Johnny replied weirdly while Taeyong blatantly stared at the girl , Aeran noticed Taeyong staring at her but paid no attention.

"Oh , that's cool" Aeran said awkwardly, she rolled back and fourth on her skates waiting patiently, No one said anything and Aeran just smiled at the two awkwardly .

A couple seconds passed and Aeran cleared her throat and she finally asked the two what they wanted, Johnny found it quite amusing that even after passing out cold not even two hours ago , Taeyong still found it in him to flirt up a storm but what made it even better was that Taeyong's flirting up a storm with someone who wasn't interested in the slightest.

Aeran took down there orders which were just two burger combos with one large coke for Johnny and one large chocolate shake for Taeyong.

"Even though watching you strike out is hilarious please stop now" Johnny laughed to himself . Taeyong rolled his eyes but took the hint and just sat silently waiting for his food.