A: did you steal naofumi's money and chainmail and give it to motoyasu that night?

B: yes.

A: this is out of personal curiosity, did you fuck motoyasu the night you ran to him crying about being raped?

B:....yes

Cue outrage and disgust at motoyasu and malty all around.

A: and he really believed you were a rape victim... How dumb do you think he is?

B: he's a retard. He's got no brain and was the easiest to manipulate which is why i chose him. Not only was he stupid, but he was handsome and his endurance is amazing. He's better off as my boy toy consort then a hero. All I had to do was cry and flash him my tits and he was mine. The other heroes are cold hearted virgins in comparison. They aren't smart, but they aren't compassionate. Maybe the bow hero would buy my accusation cause he's a justice obsessed fool, but he'd never listen and only ran the country into the ground like he did that town.

A: harsh but true. Did you order the guards to raid Rurorona village?

B: No.

A: did you have anything to do with the death of the dragon emperor and Wyndia being sold into slavery?

B: yes.

A: in what way?

B: I promised the adventure 50 gold pieces if he convinced the sword hero to kill the dragon Emperor.

A: why?

B: it was part of a bigger plan with the church.

A: explain.

B: we would kill the shield hero after framing him covertly, which would cause mother and sister to be in even greater danger. They'd die in riots giving us the cause to go to war against Stilvelt using the heroes. After the we'd take care of ou waves while the other countries die from the waves. Whatever was left would become ours and I'd become the next queen of the melromarc country turned empire. But the shield didn't die like he was supposed to, so I had to make trouble that he would be drawn to so he'd DIE. Killing a dragon emperor which is something those dragon demihumans worship would give all of Stilvelt reason to fight, not just some.

A:..... I see. So you have that adventurer*points to guy* 50 gold coins to convince ren to kill a creature whose importance is close to that of the filofial queen Fitoria? Gaelion was responsible for raising and unifying dragons like fitoria is for filofials. He was the reason dragons can be ridden and tamed even if they were captured and not breed by the owner. He's the reason why dragons didn't get violent unless you encroach on their breeding grounds. He was the reason dragons don't attack villages randomly. Like fitoria, Gaelion was raised by a previous hero and is considered a sacred being like a filofial queen. Especially to the aototsu and lizardmen. This is common knowledge! Do you really not care if during your war this country becomes that of corpses?

B: No. It would be better if all the filthy peasants and demihumans died anyway.

More outraged cries.

A: disgusting. Were you aware that your aunt and cousins were fleeing Stilvelt in hopes to return to melromarc for safety when the former gauntlet heroes house was raided by the current gauntlet hero?

B: yes.

A: so, you admit that your aunt, Aultcrys sister, was alive and you were aware?

T(aultcry): that's nonsense! My sister was killed by the devil of the shield and that damn gauntlet hero!

M(Mirelia): not aultcry. She was not. She fell in love with the gauntlet hero, and they asked the shield hero to help fake her death. She was alive and well when I last saw her.

Queen Mirelia pulls out a photo of the gauntlet heroes family. And shows aultcry who breaks down in tears seeing his sister old and with children.

T: wait! You said they were heading here for safety, so where are they?!

A: we're getting there. Answer his question malty.

B: aunty is dead and her two brats escaped. If I let them get here they'd only get in the way, but mothers shadows helped the two brats escape to the damn demihumans village.

A: so it was you who ordered the knights to raid it?

B: No. After the waves I convinced father that the village was a blight and the noble left in charge would be troublesome. So he ordered the guards to raid rurorona and asked the church to help. The church lent him some assassin's in exchange for going along with the plan to summon all for heroes.

Aultcry was now furious and trying to kill malty for what she did. The heroes looked at malty in increasing horror and disgust. My questioning went on for a while longer before I handed it back to the queen. I had to administer the serum multiple times but finally it was time for the verdict.

The queen addressed Wyndia and I first about the sentencing of the witnesses we brought.

"Your majesty I will let Wyndis decide the fate of the adventurer but I daresay that the knight captain responsible for those crimes should definetly be executed. I request he be crucified and then burned to death since he's a fanatic believer in the three heroes church as evidenced by his actions against the crown, naofumi, and I." The queen nods coldly before looking at Wyndia.

Wyndia for her part kneels and speaks. "Your majesty. I request to kill this adventurer myself to avenge my father's death the best I can."

The queen once again nods before going on to talk about melty and Aultcrys sentencing.

"I sentence them, to death!"

I cackle. "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS SAYS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!" No one's laughing except me.

It goes on. The execution is starting. And everyone's chanting 'off with their heads! Off with their heads!' It's a beautiful sight for me....

Until the whore starts begging naofumi for forgiveness.

"Naofumi, please! I'm begging you, help me!"

She starts spouting a whole bunch of shit and the crest doesn't activate. So naofumi stops the whole thing talking about how the death penalties too good for them. Before leaving after his new sentencing.

"I'd like to make a request if he doesn't queen."

I walk up to them. "Give malty to me. She'll only cause more trouble if left alone and I have some fun things in mind for her as punishment. She won't die, but she will suffer."

"Very well. I'll have her brought to the tower."

"No need. I merged the tower with the church so it's accessible to the public now~!"

"I see."