Your eyes were as cold as ice as you gaze at the defense attorney with no shred of mercy. Your prosecution is perfect.

"There's no need to continue this pointless trial further as we already know the defendant client is guilty. Your Honor, the prosecutor rests this case." You stated as you have finished with the cross-examination. You can see the truth already. That man is a liar and a killer. Just by the look of it can tell you that. He may hide it however he wants, but that is futile.

"Your Honor, your verdict, please." You snapped your fingers and it creates a click sound.

The jurors murmured amongst each of them and the judged bring his hammer of justice to close the trial. But before he can do that-

"OBJECTION!" Suddenly the defense attorney raises his voice. Even though he already in the verge of losing, there's still fire that has yet to vanquish in his eyes- he still hasn't given up yet.

"Do you still have anything else to say, Defendant?"

"Yes, I wish to bring another witness to testify, Your Honor." He stated with a newfound determination.

Your irises widened with his declaration.

Another witness? You haven't heard anything about that until now. Well, whatever trick he tried to pull, it won't work on you. You bet it must be a fake witness. It wasn't the first attempt that your opponent has tried to use but it never works out even once. Not when you were standing in the courtroom.

"Please bring him." The judge instructs.

The witness enters the stage and stands before the witness podium. He was a charming and handsome man, to say at least. But that's not the problem here, how should you put it... just by looking you can tell something is odd about his aura. The first thing that you noticed was his wrist and neck that were wrapped neatly with bandages.

Could it be...?

"Heeeee~ This is courtroom huh? I at least want to come here and give a statement at least once in my life. Now that crossed the bucket list I have. Oh!" His eyes lit with excitement, "What a nice beam. That looks nice to hang yourself! How wonderful!" The man inspects the ceiling in awe and then inspect the podium he stands in. "I wonder if I can bring this back and show it to Kunikida-kun. He must be dying to stand here as least once too. Ah, I felt like I am standing in front of a titanic ship. Oh, the idea of drowning with a partner is really endearing now!" He cups his cheeks as he indulged himself in his dreamland as if what he was saying is pleasant.

What a queer man.

"Witness, refrain yourself from spouting needless information and declare your name." You stated and look at him with a straight face.

The man wiggles in excitement, "Oh, I know. You." He calls after you from his spot, "How lovely. My heart right now went doki doki when I laid my eyes on you! I know it, you are just the right person!" He exclaimed, "Will you accompany me with the journey to afterlife? I can't commit double suicide alone, you know. But with you as my partner, I think we can work it out!" That man leaned on the podium.

"Think about it, you, me, and double suicide. What could possibly go wrong?" He suggestively adds with a charming pose and winked an eye while gives you a flying kiss.

Egads! The hell is wrong with his head?

You were uncomfortable with how flirtatious he is and can't help yourself but to grimace and were rendered speechless.

This is the... witness?

Don't let the emotion get the better of you!

"E-enough! State your name and occupation, witness!" You urge in the verge of stammering and regained your composure. This sort of thing shouldn't fluster you this much.