🍙°2°🍙

°Deku°

Before I knew it, my body moved with a passion of anger rather than with a plan. Standing in front of the door I did not hesitate to kick it down with one of my boots. The door was made of rotting wood, so not a lot of pressure needed to be added for it to crumble down.

I was in a stand-off in that moment with the man that turned to look at who had come in.

"Who are you?" He hisses.

His words left me frozen in fear for a moment before he questioned me further.

"Why are you here? You're trespassing private property!" He raged.

I stay silent, he must not hear my voice, my fear, or my identity. I catch a glimpse of the little girl shaking on the floor. Her helplessness sent adrenaline into my body as I kick what is left of the door shut and lunge forward.

Pulling out a small dagger, I slash towards the tall man; he quickly dodges and lunges for me next. He aims to punch but before he could land the first hit I caught his fist and uppercut his jaw.

Chisaki stumbled backwards before pulling a knife conveniently hidden in between two cushions. He cut the air a few times before actually slicing into me. I jolt back and quickly cover the cut with my scarf.

There can be absolutely no evidence that I was ever here and my blood is no exception. I was fed up, if I had my gun this situation would have been over by now. If I had it though, people around the home would hear the bang!

I watch the girl stumble to her feet before Chisaki lunges at me yet again. This time, I grab out a bigger knife from my waist band and leap forward.

It does not take much to get Chisaki on the ground as I slash the knife sideways into his throat, cutting his jugular vein and letting him bleed out.
He stares at me with a face of fury before his expression then goes blank.

Now quickly, I grab his knife and clean my blood off before it becomes contaminated evidence. Then after cleaning the floor where it landed, I dipped the knife in his own blood and place it back in his hands.

Nobody was going to be at this rotten house for at least a couple of hours. I look back over at the little girl. Instead of terror or shock, as expected in a child whom just witnessed a murder, she looked relieved.

"Are you Eri?"

She nods quickly before walking closer to Chisaki. She examined his resting face before speaking to me.

"Wh-Where do I go now? This is-is the only place I've ever known!"

"I don't know, probably CPS."

"What's CPS?!" She cries in fear.

"Child Protective Services"

"I-I don't wanna go!"

"You don't really have a choice"

I begin to take my leave when Eric's arms wrap around me in an attempt to make me stay.

"Can I go wi-with you?"

"What? No, I-"

WeeWoo!WeeWoo!WeeWoo!

Shit, the cops! How did they find out so quickly? I stare at Eri in a frenzy before grabbing her in one arm and rushing out the back door without a second thought.

I mounuver around Chisaki's backyard before climbing a metal black ladder that led to metal apartment stairs. I run up the stairs all the way to the top of the building where I perch myself up to look at the feds I thought were heading for Eric's house.

♧Hope you enjoyed chapter 2✌♧